Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Roadmap To Transition - The Early Years

I then brushed my hair into what I thought was a feminine style and put some hair ribbons in my hair. Then I painted my fingernails a medium pink. I put my regular PJs back on and went back to bed. I didn’t plan on falling asleep, but if I did I knew that Mom and Dad always could drink with the best of them, and being in that condition they probably wouldn’t come in and check on us that night.


This is a "Way-Back Wednesday" post, from Lindsay, written in 2010.  Roadmap To Transition - The Early Years, was followed up with Roadmap to Transition High School and Beyond.  I love these kind of posts simply because I so relate to them, and I know you will too.

By the way, you're probably asking yourself:  Did Mom and Dad check on her?  Go to the post, for the answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated