Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Wish for Unconditional Love

A week ago now Debra posted her Goodbye Letter to My Biological Parents.

The title said it all and perhaps you have already read this very personal and moving email, one nobody should have to write. When first reading this window into the soul of a wonderfully perceptive and loving person I thought how little solace there could be in any comment I could come up with. What I really wanted was to wrap Debra up in my arms and cry for her and all the parents who can only see loss when in fact so much has been gained.

Let's pray that some day soon we can feature her post describing a new and right relationship with her biological parents.

2 comments:

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated