It's been a while since we featured Cyrsti on T-Central. Cyrsti is a prolific blogger, who has been at it since 2010. Her blog and her writing are well thought out and well worth your time.
In her latest post, Looking Over My Shoulder, Cyrsti discusses that issue which is so familiar to genetic women and should be given attention by those who are transitioning or just crossdressing out in public. You're not percieved as a male out there and you no longer have that "male security". Cyrsti relates an incident that she experienced several years ago. It taught her a lesson, and perhaps one of you may benefit from her experience.
The People - Personal Thoughts
-
Practice makes perfect
-
Wanting to slap some people is almost a daily occurrence for me but I need
to balance that energy against what I feel is a requirement for each of us
to ...
1 hour ago
-
Climbing Three Crosses Mountain and Spending a Day in Beautiful Beaune
-
[image: Climbing Three Crosses Mountain and Spending a Day in Beautiful
Beaune]
Hiking Mont des Trois Croix and exploring medieval Beaune: a reflective
j...
16 hours ago
-
Hermès
-
Anyone here have experience with Hermès?
I dove down a rabbit hole recently after reading a fascinating article in
The New Yorker on this French company...
1 day ago
-
Monday and first full day in Las Vegas,
-
I got up this morning and got ready as Susan for a full day in Las Vegas. I
was all ready by 10am and decided to walk a little way down the strip to
Walgre...
1 day ago
-
‘I win my bet that the City and its agents continue their Vindictive
Prosecution no matter how much I comply to their excessive demands’
-
** ** I have no control over those ads that appear at this web-site. The
sponsored visual presentations are not mine. Thus, I am reluctant to post
my o...
1 day ago
-
Sommerausflüge / Summer outings
-
TRANSLATION BUTTON ON THE RIGHT SIDE - ONLY IN WEB-VERSION
Ein herzliches Willkommen meine Lieben,
A warm wellcome my lovelies
Nach vier Wochen in Gri...
4 days ago
-
Asking for permission
-
Hello blog,
While I have not been very prolific in terms of my writing recently, I have
still been doing alot of self-reflection and self-discovery work...
5 days ago
-
Disappearing memories
-
This week my walkman broke.
Younger readers will wonder what I am going on about. Maybe a walkman is
like a walking frame for oldies like me?
Kids, a w...
5 days ago
-
Harvest Mice on the towpath
-
Fran found an apparently-dead Harvest Mouse in the stairwell of her boat.
It must have dropped down in the night, and been unable to escape. We put
them...
6 days ago
-
The Handmaidens of the Patriarchy…
-
One hundred years before I was born, a woman named Sophia Jex-Blake decided
she wanted to become a doctor. She started out applying to Harvard but got
a re...
1 week ago
-
Why fascists don’t know they are fascist
-
After talking to two anti-trans campaigners outside the Green Party
conference, I am quite clear they are fascists. Why would a fascist not
realise she was...
1 week ago
-
The Pale Lieutenant – Chapter 10
-
10: To Light You To Bed Palazzo District, Quadrant A-1, The New Metropolis.
Two weeks later… The wedding ceremony proved to be – as Cheeta as had more
or l...
1 week ago
-
Check before you panic
-
I received the following email today, purporting to be from a
“noreply@Apple” address: Problem with the AppleCare+ coverage for your
deviceApple17:57 (45 m...
2 weeks ago
-
Life Goes On
-
*In Millar & Carter Banbury*Life is tough at the moment for everybody, but
especially so for those of us in the Trans
community, we are under attack lik...
3 weeks ago
-
Blog Post #170! And a Special Event
-
Wow - 170 posts. And I had a wonderful experience to report on, too.
One of the hardest things for a crossdresser to do is interact with cis
women out i...
4 weeks ago
-
Filthy Hope II
-
*This human heart depends upon a dozen lies to keep keeping on, don't let
the truth come along and interfere where it don't belong.*
Events have come thi...
4 weeks ago
-
Blog Name Change
-
Just a quickie - the original title of this blog had been annoying me for
some time - it was no longer appropriate so I've changed it to what it
should ...
2 months ago
-
Happy Non-Binary Day.
-
(Yesterday now. Just. It was today when I started.)
Anyway, how did you celebrate?
I did random stuff.
- Arranged Pergolesi's *Stabat Mater* for re...
3 months ago
-
Normal Hormones, Big Changes
-
Six months ago, I talked a little bit about how, oh, yadda yadda tumour
messing with my hormones, etc etc. Medicine blah blah blah fixing things. I
don’t...
3 months ago
-
Being a Trans Woman in Britain Today
-
It’s been a while since I last wrote a blog post, and so it’s about time
for a new one. However, as this may be the first blog post of mine that
some peopl...
3 months ago
-
AI Intrusion and Digital Privacy
-
Hey x
I've been quiet for a while, this last 6 months or so I've just not really
been in a mentally good place. I don't know if it's the time of year or ...
3 months ago
-
-
Interview with Us
-
18 minutes of us talking about the trans, our relationship, being goth
kids, and various other things. Here’s a short piece I wrote about the
experience of...
7 months ago
-
Trans children's suicides and the puberty-blocker ban.
-
Durkheim changed forever the way suicide was regarded. Previously suicide
had been regarded as primarily the result of something internal to the
individu...
8 months ago
-
-
Good Saturday to you!
I know my posting has been a bit spotty but things are busy in my world.
Here I'm offering some wildflowers as a distraction from t...
9 months ago
-
MMXXVI
-
Happy happy happy happy New year! Fingers crossed all comes true for you or
ar least it's peaceful.
X
9 months ago
-
Changes in Passport Guidelines for Trans and Non-Binary American Citizens
-
If you needed to obtain or renew a passport after January 20, 2025, and
your gender identity is not traditional cis-gender male or female, you may
have exp...
11 months ago
-
Callie Update, next instalment
-
En route for MulhouseThe short drive from Luxeuil-les-Bains to Mulhouse is
spectacular, I may well be looking for an excuse to go back and drive it
again...
1 year ago
-
Winning a Million
-
Although I haven't been very active on this blog for a while, I was
astonished to find that my hit counter is approaching a *million* hits.
This makes it...
1 year ago
-
New Facebook Page for Sports Collectables
-
Hi Everyone, Been a long long time since i updated this blog. Wanted to let
everyone know that i have created a Buy/Sell/Trade Facebook Group for
sports co...
1 year ago
-
Turning the clock back on trans rights
-
If you’re a trans person in the UK – love one, or even like one – then you
will have already seen the transphobic guidance released by Equality and
Human R...
1 year ago
-
I'm still here!
-
Excuse the swearing, but holy shit, 5 years!
So much has happened in that time, some of it awesome. Some of it
absolutely not. I have no idea who still ...
1 year ago
-
Is my child’s life really worth less?
-
Afraid of losing federal funding in response to a threatening executive
order released by the White House, a lot of hospitals treating children
around the ...
1 year ago
-
Out and about in my pretty sandals...
-
Out and about in my pretty sandals:
Mandy
2 years ago
-
Marking time…
-
Well it had to happen at some point: I’ve run out of things to say again!
Way back in the earliest days of this blog, I mentioned that I’d been too
busy do...
2 years ago
-
Shine
-
Did progress actually stop when I felt like how things are was the place I
was happy to be? I mean I didn’t make any conscious decision to stop making
actu...
2 years ago
-
Georgia Queen
-
May I present: From our recent travels, a picture taken in Savannah, GA. We
had a fun ride, and the lunch from thee snack bar was actually decent! Mandy
3 years ago
-
Tennis Anyone?
-
Image Courtesy Renith R
on UnSplash
Years ago I felt the need to attempt to copy many of the most popular
feminine mannerisms and/or activities I could f...
3 years ago
-
Kind of Curiosity
-
“I’ve got to get stuff from the garage and the boots so we can clear the
table” I heard him say from behind the garden fence.“Oh, that’s ok. Go sort
it out...
3 years ago
-
New & Improved!
-
Kandi’s Land has been significantly upgraded. Check it out!
3 years ago
-
It's Now or Never
-
Thank you for the emails and your comments here checking to see if I'm
okay. Well I thought I was, until certain things happened that caused me to
get dep...
3 years ago
-
That Letter To My Wife
-
Thanks for the mail I received from my last blog. It’s amazing how up
lifting your messages of support are to me. THEY DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Thank you. ...
4 years ago
-
Intersectionality – Do you know what it is.
-
Do you know about this? Do you know how it fits in your life? I know right
now in the […]
4 years ago
-
Breasts are Awesome
-
A talk about my shiny new cheat assets. Breasts I'm talking about my
breasts.
4 years ago
-
(20) One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest - 1975
-
First of all, as I would suggest with all these movies, before reading this
review, see the movie if you haven't. I can't talk about this one without
spo...
4 years ago
-
Why I Left Twitter
-
in January of this year I took the difficult decision to leave Twitter. It
was necessary for my own mental health. Having reflected now for a couple
of mon...
5 years ago
-
Whinge with mother
-
Mick Jagger and his merry men called them ‘Mothers little helpers’. Sadly,
I am not a mother. Antidepressants I’m referring to. I have been popping
these f...
6 years ago
-
Transient life, transient humans
-
We are transient – traveling from one state to another, and sometimes
combination of different states at once. Hello once again. Sharing this
blog with som...
6 years ago
-
From the waist upwards [Flickr]
-
Sandra M. Lopes posted a photo:
[image: From the waist upwards]
Flattr me!
6 years ago
-
Today’s dust bunnies
-
My newly discovered comfort zone has become a springboard. It reminds me of
attachment theory – a stable centre from which to venture. Each day a new,
mode...
6 years ago
-
A sassy Valentine and my love for Mister Rogers.
-
No glitter, plastic gems or sparkly rhinestones decorated the valentine I
gave my kid Harry this year. I’m usually drawn to cards with the same items
Har...
6 years ago
-
The best laid plans of mice and transwomen
-
It has been a while since my last blog entry and until recently I didn’t
have anything really worth talking about, or at least nothing that I was
motivated...
6 years ago
-
Merry Christmas to all
-
Wishing you all a very merry Christmas. ❤️ ✌️ BY FOR NOW
6 years ago
-
Time to Upgrade
-
November 5th, 2010 - I began this blog. When I started out, I did what
many bloggers do, I headed to Blogger.com. It is a nice friendly platform
"back e...
6 years ago
-
The Power of Music
-
It’s incredible to me how a song can really change your mood or spark an
idea. I have this weird quirk where I often remember the first time I
heard a son...
6 years ago
-
Bno
-
My suit case for the weekend was so big it was the only thing that would
fit in the boot. Mrs Sox's rather small case had to go on the back seat.
For weeke...
6 years ago
-
Gratitude Journal
-
Caregiver fatigue for the spouse supporting the one who has depression is
real. I’ve been trying to find a new therapist since I stopped seeing mine
due to...
6 years ago
-
September’s Blog
-
Hi folks and followers, It’s been forever since I’ve posted anything new
but it really hasn’t been that much to report. I’ve decided to do a monthly
post...
7 years ago
-
Mouse Hunt
-
Still shaking off the rust:
If you have delved at all into the first four or five years of posts here
(and why haven't you?!), you know that my wife's re...
7 years ago
-
Gabi Talks – Meeting Praise with Self Criticism (video)
-
One of my favorite activities is starting conversations with random
strangers. I love meeting people and making friends! One of my “super
powers” is find...
7 years ago
-
I Still Live
-
It's that time of the year where I start missing my teenage years,
nevermind the fact that was the moment my life went to shit, the beginning
of the end. A...
7 years ago
-
Cold
-
When everything is dark and the church gives no light, what should you do?
7 years ago
-
DRAB = Dressed As A Boy
-
It's been kind of an up and down time for me, so about time for an
update....starting with my time with the Gems.
Eleven years ago, I joined a new trans...
7 years ago
-
12 Week-Recovery, 12-Month Relapse… & Uncelebrated Anniversaries
-
About 13 months ago I wrote a euphoric post about my gender reassignment
surgery. I do remain extremely pleased about the physical result, it looks
like it...
7 years ago
-
Trans Radio UK first birthday
-
Friday 22nd February 2019 was Trans Radio UK’s 1st birthday. We had come
such a long way from all the ideas and planning of a radio station to those
firs...
7 years ago
-
Getting one's life back
-
Well, (counts...) nearly 5 months between posts is a record, even for
me. But as one might imagine, I've had other things on my mind. Surgical
recovery...
7 years ago
-
Sometimes
-
Sometimes I look in the mirror To make sure I’m still there I trace the
scars That I made Five … More
7 years ago
-
Detaching Myself from My Dysphoria
-
The other day, I was trying to imagine how my life would be different if
I’d never suffered from gender dysphoria. The point wasn’t to create a
fantasy lif...
7 years ago
-
GRS – 3 Surgeries and One Beautiful Nightmare (Part 1/3)
-
[Content warnings for graphic depictions of bodily functions, surgery,
suicide, mental illness, swearing] This isn’t an in-depth look into GRS,
just a stor...
7 years ago
-
Transgender Day of Remembrance
-
Every year, there is a commemoration of Transgender Day of Remembrance
(TDoR) at my local LGBT drop-in centre. Fortunately, there was a lull in
the activit...
7 years ago
-
Absolutely OUTstanding
-
It has been quite a while since I have posted anything on this blog. Five
months, to be precise. Yet a few things have happened within the last week
or s...
7 years ago
-
Cancer is stalking me
-
It’s taken me all week to process this, and share this news. A few days
ago, on my mother’s birthday, I got the results of a genetic test following
my annu...
8 years ago
-
Post
-
So a word of warning. I received a letter on Saturday from the Clydesdale
Bank asking me to activate a Gold Credit Card. Mmmm, that is odd I mused, I
haven...
8 years ago
-
Turns Out I Was Right
-
Seems the setbacks I deemed minor actually were minor. I’m down 1.2 lbs
from yesterday, and right back on track with where I was two days ago. I
could se...
8 years ago
-
It’s been awhile
-
Warning: this post is different. It talks about things that may make some
readers uncomfortable – especially ones that know me personally and in
parts it ...
8 years ago
-
We Need to Think Differently About Love
-
Time for another rant about sexual and romantic scripts! Today’s pet peeve
is how we talk about love, both finding and having it. Scripts on love are
just ...
8 years ago
-
Profile: Amy
-
You can call me… Amy I identify as… Genderqueer/genderfluid I’m not sure??
As far as third-person pronouns go, … They/them or she/her I’m attracted
to… Guy...
8 years ago
-
Finale
-
Unfortunately, I am finding that this blog and my life is being used far
too often as a political football to promote various agendas and the actual
messag...
8 years ago
-
Futanari Convent Book 1 & 2
-
When I was preparing to notify the world about my latest book
I came across two reviews that I hadn’t read. Surprised me. I thought
Amazon wa...
8 years ago
-
Its been a while...
-
I’m not really even expecting that anyone will remember me and read this,
but I did think that it was about time my long neglected blog got dusted
off and ...
8 years ago
-
It is time I shared my heart...my mind and a little bit of my soul
-
**update**This was written in the middle of the entire experience. We are
now settling into the changes but I wanted to share my emotions, my hurts
and m...
8 years ago
-
What's in a Name?
-
Many years ago, while the internet was still in its infancy, I started
looking to find out information from other transgender individuals. At that
time bul...
8 years ago
-
-
My friend's Rainbow Journey
-
I recently met someone from Japan, one who I now consider to be my friend,
who is traveling around the world talking to Transgender folk and sharing
their ...
9 years ago
-
What was said. What I’d have loved to have said. In Two Parts.
-
What was Said. Part 1 *Mrs. Bellejambes* celebrated a birthday recently.
Some of the things I picked up for her were not perfect, and one was a
complete r...
9 years ago
-
That’s all folks……….
-
Between 1955 and 1959, 143 episodes of “The Adventures of Robin Hood”
emerged from a tiny studio in Walton on Thames and burst onto black and
white telli...
9 years ago
-
That’s all folks……….
-
Between 1955 and 1959, 143 episodes of “The Adventures of Robin Hood”
emerged from a tiny studio in Walton on Thames and burst onto black and
white telli...
9 years ago
-
Thoughts on Pride Month
-
Growing up is never easy, but the difficulty is compounded when one is
an LGBT youth. Born a boy, I longed desperately to be female. I knew who
I w...
9 years ago
-
Trans Twitter Gives Bad Dating Advice
-
Trans Twitter Gives Bad Dating Advice — “You have much gold upon your
head,” They answer’d all together: “Buy from us with a golden curl.” —
Christina Ro...
9 years ago
-
I'll miss this platform
-
But I don't think I'm going to keep using it. It's sad, because I've been
writing here for such a long time, and blogging for myself is therapeutic,
even i...
9 years ago
-
New Developments on the Sage Smith Case
-
Today (3/30/17), the *Daily Progress* reports that THREE MONTHS AGO the
Charlottesville Police Department classified Sage Smith's disappearance as
a homici...
9 years ago
-
Carpe diem, seize the day
-
At the funeral of one of our Transmatters friends two weeks ago I reflected
how fortunate we are to have attended very few funerals, though as we - and
fri...
9 years ago
-
Dog People, Cat People, Nonbinary People (AKA The Draft For My Facebook
Coming Out)
-
If you ask whether someone is a Dog Person or a Cat Person, most people
don’t have to think twice. They’ll immediately reply with which pet they
prefer, an...
9 years ago
-
New Year, big changes.
-
*Happy **New** Year!*
I begin the new year letting go of some important things. First up is the
pseudonym I have used for years. ‘Haust’ is gone, ...
9 years ago
-
I am able to talk again
-
I am back on deck and I think more in control of myself than I have been
for quite some time. Will be making more additions to this blog as I go
along. The...
9 years ago
-
Ringing the changes part 2
-
So, my first post about how I changed my name with various organisations
was starting to get a bit long, so this is a continuation. The first can
be seen ...
9 years ago
-
September 22 2016
-
Thank you. Thank you for the last four years. Thank you for letting me
into your hearts, for letting me be a part of your day, for letting me
bounce my th...
10 years ago
-
My response to a post by Tyler Charles Austen
-
Dear Mr Austen, On 26th August 2016, you made a post on your eponymous
blog (that means you named it after yourself) called “I Can’t Believe I’m
Saying Th...
10 years ago
-
A rediscovered poem
-
I found this in my 2013 dream journal, from when I was still in the closet.
My dreams were born from above, not below, or if below, in the primal
ember ...
10 years ago
-
Identity Crisis
-
I have lost my identity.
I'm not sure if I'm still mom, wife, daughter or 911 dispatcher.
If I'm not any of the above, then who am I besides lost?
10 years ago
-
My Return and First Time Out… again
-
I’ve been trying to collect my thoughts the last few days. They have been
a jumble of emotions, mostly good. I haven’t felt this way in a long time
and f...
10 years ago
-
Honestly Geraldine, why do you need to crossdress?
-
This is the very tentative first step by a somewhat bewildered ordinary man
who discovered that at sixty years of age, I needed to crossdress. I hope
to de...
10 years ago
-
The First Mothers’ Day
-
If last year we celebrated the last Father’s Day, this year we introduced
the first Mothers’ Day. And yes, the apostrophe is in the right place. I
admit to...
10 years ago
-
Feeling Positive Again :)
-
I had been feeling really down about things over the last few months and I
know that my recent posts on here haven’t been very positive about my
situation....
10 years ago
-
To be or not to be – gay?
-
After a nudge from my most patient follower, I thought I’d pen something I
have been thinking about posting for a while. Nicci has been on a long
journey a...
10 years ago
-
Come Up to the Lab: My Gender Workshop
-
Ever since Time Magazine proclaimed a “Transgender Tipping Point” a year
and a half ago, I’ve been exploring trans identities and expressions that
aren’t i...
10 years ago
-
Reminder: Follow my new blog! This one is closing imminently
-
This is just a quick reminder, in case anyone who cares missed it the first
time, that GenderDrift is being turned into a private blog where it can
rest pe...
10 years ago
-
Time to myself
-
Recently I have been lucky to have a few evenings to myself to let Jenny
out of the wardrobe. Most of these occasions have been just in my room as
usual, ...
10 years ago
-
Being a Gender Critical woman born trans is a very lonely place to be
-
My understanding of gender critical theory is limited.
There's no reference text anywhere explaining it, and questioning GC
theorists on their own turf nev...
10 years ago
-
Blogging about it….
-
I started this blog because I wanted to help people in a similar situation
to me. I was younger and never proclaimed to have all the answers.
Sometimes the...
10 years ago
-
RUMBLED. BUT IT TURNS OUT TO THE GOOD
-
As per usual on a Wed evening I make my way to the Butterfly Club support
premises to get my self ready to face the world. Nothing new in that. And
as per ...
10 years ago
-
Caitlyn Jenner Speaks at Chicago House Event
-
Caitlyn Jenner Speaks at Chicago House Event:
grvsmth:
sometranslady:
grvsmth:
sometranslady:
snowflakeespecial:
This isn’t a funny story. Trying on y...
10 years ago
-
Got A Little Beautified…
-
Not much here, but I went out for a bit of a day, treated by a couple of
friends, and had my brows waxed and got my hair done. Here’s the results.
I s...
10 years ago
-
Paranoid Locker Room Fantasies (mostly about naked Trans bodies)
-
Remember the 80’s sex comedy? This is where men learned what girls did in
the locker room (or conversely where women learned what men fantasized
about what...
10 years ago
-
Coming soon
-
[image: Coming soon]
10 years ago
-
A SHORT VID
-
11 years ago
-
Stronger
-
So I think it is safe to say that Keira is getting stronger or at the very
least more prevalent. I’ve been getting more confident doing certain
things, I k...
11 years ago
-
Stronger
-
So I think it is safe to say that Keira is getting stronger or at the very
least more prevalent. I’ve been getting more confident doing certain
things, I k...
11 years ago
-
-
*Hey!*
So... tomorrow school begins again.
This schoolyear I am planning to come out and start dressing, acting,
talking, etc. like a girl. Honestly, it's ...
11 years ago
-
Transition Is A Banquet
-
Transition is not a one-way street, or a bowling lane with the bumpers up.
Transition is not a recipe with precise measurements, or a fixed
curriculum, or ...
11 years ago
-
The Biggest Changes Come in the Smallest Packages
-
I know my posts have been lacking for the past year but I have done a lot
of soul-searching and cleanup around my home and in my life to prepare
myself to ...
11 years ago
-
Telling a Friend
-
I recently told a friend about Amy. I didn't go into many details or show
him pictures or anything, but it felt good to talk about and get a positive
reac...
11 years ago
-
-
The world keeps on turning.
-
So I guess it’s time to get back into this blog of mine. I mean I’ve been
gone for so long and really it’s just time to start again. Since my last
real b...
11 years ago
-
My Friend Beth
-
A few weeks ago, I said that I wasn't going to be linking to trans-articles
unless something special occurred. There were so many stories that they
weren'...
11 years ago
-
On Reconciling my Beliefs, Depression and Gender
-
Howdy. Sorry it's been a while, I am simply the most infrequent blogger in
the world... I've been buried under piles of work for what seems like
forever, a...
11 years ago
-
Handbags & Glad Rags……….
-
I always feel a bit rotten about writing a new post when I have so many
posts from others to …
Continue reading →
11 years ago
-
Visibility
-
i am a transman. I chose to medically transition so now I am on the other
side of the binary. Being visible for me now means continuing to advocate
for fr...
11 years ago
-
Early attempts to deal with my feminine feelings (chapter 2 of my book, My
Transvestite Addictions)
-
I began feeling like I wanted to be a girl when I was 10. All these years
later, it’s hard to explain why. It was just like a feeling and knowledge
that c...
11 years ago
-
Motorhead Girls
-
Motorhead Girls ... we are girls who love cars, trucks, bikes, planes, and
boats. Anything with a motor. Maybe we love some of them, maybe we love all
of ...
11 years ago
-
Shutting down
-
I've decided that I am not, after all, the blogging type.
I never managed it in my other identity either, so I don't know why I
should be surprised.
So,...
11 years ago
-
Dangerous Situation
-
***** This post might be triggering ***** Something really scary happened
last evening. I was standing outside with a friend (who is also homeless
and we u...
11 years ago
-
Could it really be THAT easy?
-
So, not going to get too excited here, but bear with me, kay? Last night, I
decided to talk to Phyl about her withdrawals and pulling away. I wanted to
try...
11 years ago
-
Transgender Q&A
-
When it comes to the subject of transgender and the LGBT community, I think
that there are three different types of people. The first (and the fastest
gro...
11 years ago
-
A New Christmas with family
-
As anyone can expect the end of the year can bring surprises and lots of
joy to one's heart and soul. This year is really an exception for Kay and
I, as w...
11 years ago
-
11-18-2014 Entry: Pulling Back the Transgender Curtian
-
Two days from now will be Transgender Day of Remembrance, which I am sad to
say that before this year, I knew nothing about. I just finished scrolling
thro...
11 years ago
-
No Big Deal
-
My daughter started high school last month.
The other night she told my wife and me that there's a transgender girl in
her homeroom. During the summer ...
12 years ago
-
I finally legally exist!
-
On July 1st, 2014 it finally happened. The law that made it impossible for
me and many others like me to change their gender on any official documents
drop...
12 years ago
-
She Returns
-
Gee, that was a long time coming, wasn't it?
I managed to survive from February to July at the Good Samaritan House at
Westgate. This is a Christian-run fa...
12 years ago
-
The Maker of Noses
-
Like many of you, I enjoy music, and I look to it for inspiration and
support. My taste in music is quite eclectic, ranging from hymns through
jazz and roc...
12 years ago
-
been proven wrong
-
I have had many people walk in and out of my life. And a lot of them have
been anything but nice to me. Over the years most of my friend have turn
against...
12 years ago
-
Tumor no more
-
On January 8, 2012 I was informed that the fight to live was over, I would
not be getting my last Chemo treatment, all scans have no cancer traces in
them ...
12 years ago
-
Sweeping the Ashes
-
“Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.”
“I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems
don't rhyme...
12 years ago
-
It's "her's"
-
I've been living as woman for two years now, two really good years. I was
and still am one of the lucky few. I have gone through this transition
without lo...
12 years ago
-
The Wedding and the Beach House
-
It was a balmy June Saturday in Napa valley, California. The winery
Heather’s cousin Rosalind had chosen for the wedding was beautifully placed
amidst rol...
14 years ago
-
A BLOG ON BLOGGER? OLDER POSTS FOUND BY LINK.
-
After a flat out hectic two months I am sitting here with no pressing
commitments except perhaps to try and cure this terrible cough and sore
throat. In th...
17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated
I would have thought you'd have the decency to spell her name correctly
ReplyDeleteShirley Anne
Early into my transition I went to a straight bar that I'd been to maybe a dozen times. The last time I was knocked out by one punch from a man that had kissed without warning. I told him my status, he went to his table, then hit me as I went to the bathroom. I've been frightened of dark places and situational danger since. ...Thanks for posting this, Christie.
ReplyDeleteOops! Sorry Cyrsti.
Delete@Shirley Anne - Thanks for pointing this out. I have a friend who spells her name Crysti. My mistake. I try to be so careful and then mess up on the most obvious.
ReplyDeleteMy apologizes to Cyrsti.
Calie
Too bad that like most transie blogs, free and open commentary is not allowed.
ReplyDeleteApology accepted!!! Just happy to be featured...makes it all worthwhile :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Calie!!!!
Cyrsti