Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

How did I know I was trans?

For years I did not know I was transgender, never had even heard the term until a few years ago. I just knew I was different. My desires didn't match who I was suppose to be. I wanted to wear things girls got to wear. But didn't think that made me a girl.






Today's featured post is relatively short, but I love featuring posts like this one.  How did I know I was trans?  I never get tired of reading the thoughts of someone trans which go back to their childhood years.  I'm sure most of you can relate to what Jess has written in this post.

For a much more detailed post on the subject, go to, The road so far, also from Jess's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated