Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

What’s being Trans all about

I lay here in my bed tonight pondering that very same question. In many past posts I have tried to answer the question without being too blunt or abrasive. In the last year I have been called a narcissistic prick by someone who I used to know and whom I had helped out when they need a helping hand. To a liar,  to a freak, to a mental illness case,  to a asshole, and now to a rapist. By the way I am still beeping mad about being called that.

What’s being Trans all about?  Aleana's answer is short, sweet and spot-on.

While you're visiting Aleana's Journey, check out her ABOUT page for a nice summary of her journey in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated