Search This Blog

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Routine

I remember my first PRIDE, my introduction to an LGBT world that until that point was totally foreign to me.  I remember the early shame.  But the thing I remember most was getting to a point where I just didn't care.  I was living my life on my own terms and couldn't afford to let the judgement of others dictate how that would play out.  That focused mindset is as true now as it was then.


Gosh, Donna's been blogging for a long time now......for nearly 10 years, and I've followed her blog for much of those 10 years.  In this post, she reminisces a bit about the early days of coming out trans, but also talks about her pretty normal routine now, as a post-op.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated