Search This Blog

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Shame

As I sat in the car afterwards trying to figure out what happened, I cried. Is this really what she thinks of me? Is it what they all think of me? How do I tell Katie the space we both thought was safe isn’t anymore? Do I tell her this and ruin her perception of the safe space? 







The author of this blog is the wonderful spouse of a transgender woman.  Blogs like these always hit me hard.  As I've written in my own blog, I'm all about love and marriage and staying the course without transitioning.  As a result, I always relate to the blogs listed on T-Central that are authored by the spouses and partners of those who are trans.

So, what upset her so much to create such shame?  You'll have to read the post to find out.  After that, go to her first post, An Introduction: The Outing.  You may also want to check out her resources page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated