Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

A look back – May

........while I’m not presenting as Lynn at any point, I have a little more space at home to blur the lines a little. Much as I love a pretty shirt, working remotely means I can wear shorts, sandals, and more gender-neutral clothing.



Lynn has a few more things to say about living the sheltered life we're all facing right now.  The real reason, however, for featuring this post has nothing to do with Covid19, sheltering in place, or whatever.  It's that Lynn has shared another look at her WayBack Machine, featuring May pictures of her from 2014-2019.  Which year is your fav?  I'm a bit partial to 2018 (above).

Thanks to Lynn Jones, for including a link to T-Central on her blog!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the feature and to other bloggers coming here, please do link back to T Central to share the love! πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated