Search This Blog

Friday, May 1, 2020

Internalized Transphobia?

Internalized trans phobia is often a difficult subject. In many cases I relate it to how we treat each other as a transgender person. As we all know, for whatever reason, it is not the best. Unfortunately, it seems the ravages of transition has left persons deeply flawed. Or they simply were before their changes took place. The only place anymore I interact with another transgender person is the occasional cross dresser - transgender meeting I now attend by Zoom.


Long time blogger, Cyrsti, continues to help the trans community via her blog even though, for various reasons, she many not associate with many trans folks in person.  Read more, in a very interesting post, that brought tears to my eyes, reminding me of a deep hurt and rejection I had experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated