Search This Blog

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Interview with Rachel Reese

Monika: What would you recommend to all trans people struggling with gender dysphoria?


Monika has been doing this blog since 2013 and I've featured her posts far to few times.  I don't know how she finds her Heroines and how she convinces them to do interviews, but I commend her for her efforts and well thought our questions.  This interview is with Rachel Reese, a UK lawyer and trans activist, and former avionics software engineer.   A very talented woman!  She actually transitioned twice, reverting back to presenting as male due to not only discrimination against transwomen but also all women.  Grab a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy the fabulous Interview with Rachel Reese.   It's well worth reading.


Oh and I almost forgot....Thanks to Monika for including a link to T-Central on her blog!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Calie, Thank you for your kind words and introduction of one of my interviews! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated