Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Time to say Goodbye

Feeling that due to my health issues I’m in a higher risk group I decided early on, 109 days ago to be precise, that I should shelter as much as possible to try to keep myself safe.





Like so many in this horrible time, Tish has had to shelter in place and has lost much of the social life that we humans so need. She is also saying goodbye to a part of her life over the past years.  It really saddens me to hear this, since a similar part of my life has meant so much to me.  Go here to read about it and consider leaving Tish a comment.   For all of those sheltering in place, without the ability to socialize, even a comment on a blog can be very welcome.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated