Search This Blog

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Tips for maintaining a great wig

The title of this post pretty much says it all.  If you're a crossdresser, just beginning a transition, or have a hair loss problem, dealing with wigs will be a familiar issue.  How do you wash tham?  How do you brush them?  How do you style them?  How do you rid them of the frizzies?  

I have two very good wigs, one of which has the kind of problems our author discusses.  Now, I may be able to fix it!  B. Strong, the "Supportive Wife of a Trans* Woman", shares her experience in Tips for maintaining a great wig.

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious to know if you're able to fix the wig that you're having problems with. It was very exciting for us because the one we were really concerned with was so perfect for my spouse and we want to make it last as long as possible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a close look at the wig in question and decided to hold off. I love your suggestion. I just need to get up the courage to try it!

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated