Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Biological Imperatives and Gender Identity

Is our instinct to procreate stronger than our need to live out our true gender identity? Like many of you, I fell in love with the opposite sex. I truly believed this would “cure” me of wanting to present as female. We Married and raised two children, although the gender dysphoria never completely went away. As the children grew, so did my need to transition to female. Does our innate need for offspring temporarily suppress gender dysphoria? If so, what about F2M trans?


What a great question, and something I have never seen one of our bloggers discuss.  For me, children and family are the only reason I have yet to transition.  The post, Biological Imperatives and Gender Identity, is the result discussion Daniella had with one of her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated