Search This Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Hiya Dermatologist, Yup They're Boobs

......thinking back to a day, oh so long ago, that I was worried about wearing women's underwear to the doctor's office.  I mean, what if they found out?  What if they were to somehow find out that I was wearing women's underwear!  Oh the horror, the horror!!  At one point in my life I actually felt that way, and yet on this day, I had to laugh.



The visit to the doctor's office, that Nadine is referring to, was a long time ago.  This week, she visited the dermatologist, and she's grown a bit in one part of her body.  She had some explaining to do.  How did her doctor react?  Read, Hiya Dermatologist, Yup They're Boobs, for the rest of the story.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated