To say I
was jealous of his femme side sounds absurd, but I was giving my
affection to him and her, and I felt a little neglected. I wasn’t sure
how I’d feel the first time I saw him fully dressed. I couldn’t imagine
my masculine guy in a dress and makeup. On a weekend visit at his house,
we got him all dolled up, and WOW! It was so much fun! I have to say,
he as a she looked absolutely beautiful. And while I’m not generally
attracted to women, I found that really didn’t matter, because I looked
into her eyes, and still saw the same person, my soulmate.
Check out this excellent guest post, on Crossdresser Heaven, from a supportive soulmate.
"Sanctuary State"
-
When Washington state refused Texas's subpoena for the records of trans
children and the records of women from Texas... it was to protect the
identities of...
20 minutes ago

No comments:
Post a Comment