As I’m beginning a kind of transition that people seem to be taking
more seriously, I am thinking about some of the ways that “I knew” I was
transfeminine. And one of the biggest ones as an adult was clothing.
It's a good post about "blending", as in male and female clothing. The BGQ ends this post with:
.....the moral of the story is, if you never feel comfortable in the
options you are “allowed” to wear, there might be something under that
you need to explore. I am in love with femme clothing and I am so glad I
have a place where I am affirmed in that expression at home and at
work.
"Sanctuary State"
-
When Washington state refused Texas's subpoena for the records of trans
children and the records of women from Texas... it was to protect the
identities of...
22 minutes ago

No comments:
Post a Comment