You know I have been struggling and fighting and resisting and crying
and just about going out of my wits dealing with my gender identity
issues for almost 40 years here. I have gotten to the point where I
feel hopeless and then a new sunrise appears. I have felt alone and
frightened, then I find friendship and warmth. I have decided that
instead of fighting, I am accepting.
Those who have followed Jaclyn over the years know that she has gone through several ups and downs. She has decided to take a small step in the right direction (some may consider it a big step). Check out her post for more about the re-start of her journey.
"Sanctuary State"
-
When Washington state refused Texas's subpoena for the records of trans
children and the records of women from Texas... it was to protect the
identities of...
22 minutes ago

No comments:
Post a Comment