Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2016

4.5 months after top surgery

Something else that is slowly changing, I’d say, is my overall expectation.  I’m still not happy with the results, and I’m sure I will eventually get a revision (nipple revisions if nothing else).  But it isn’t something that bothers me.  I’d say I went through a week (OK maybe 10 days) of being really down and disappointed, early on.  After that, it felt like, OK, it’s actually good enough, for now, so no need to keep harping on it.



Most of the blogs on T-Central are of the MtF category.  Not all however and a post from, "the other side" is always welcome.  4.5 months after top surgery is a from-the-heart, honest update from Janitorqueer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated