Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

You should start transition

Trans people lie to themselves. Over and over we lie to ourselves. We lie to ourselves about hanging in there, about enduring the life not lived, about shutting down our desires, about pretending to be the men we aren’t.

We lie to others. Over and over we lie to others. We lie that we can control it, that it’ll be the last time, that we don’t really need it, that of course we’re men.



Now tell us how you REALLY feel Heather!  

Heather feels that if there is the slightest possibility you think you are a trans woman, you should start transition.  It's a philosophy I am not in complete agreement with, but that's me.  If I was reading this post when I was in my teens or 20's, I'd be in complete agreement.  Things change, however, as you get older, marry, have children and start a successful career.  There's a lot to think about before you decide to transition.  Nevertheless, do read, You should start transition.  If you're trans, it is a subject you need to think about very seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated