Search This Blog

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Being relaxed, and a warning

Going out and about as a female is quite liberating.  And when one becomes very relaxed in the role, one has to be very careful, for this is one can screw up the most. Unlike many transgender folk, I tell the story of my life as if I had been born a cisgender female, and switch genders accordingly with talking.  But when I am too relaxed, I sometimes forget to do so, and this can be a problem....

Living a male life and a female life can mean some lies once in a while.  Being relaxed, getting too comfortable and not remaining focused on which gender you're presenting in can cause problems, as Marian discusses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated