Search This Blog

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Happy Big Birthday To Andrea!

img_9065eA few weeks ago it was a big birthday for me and 50 was the milestone age I became – I have to say that I was kinda dreading it, 50 is half a century and it sounds such a big number, but in the end I did quite a bit of celebrating and on the whole it was very enjoyable… so this is what I’ll blog about, sometimes I try and ignore birthdays but this special one I decided to make the best of… especially as it was Andrea’s first big birthday.


Just a happy post from Andrea about her 50th.  She just did the post, but her birthday was a few weeks ago.  Nevertheless, Andrea deserves a big Happy Birthday wish from all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated