Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Strides

20160612_213735Even on those divine moments when I have a chance to dress as Stefani, what I see is in discord to what I feel. I see too much of the male peaking through the carefully made-up face I put on. I only feel somewhat feminine the moment I put on my wig. Until then, I’m just a weirdo wearing makeup and women’s clothes. If clothes make the man, does hair make the woman?


Stefani is pondering coming out and delaying to do so is driving her crazy.  How does someone who considers herself introverted pull this off?  Read more in Strides.


Stefani Within is the new name of Stef's blog, which was formerly known as, A Girl in Disguise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated