Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Learning curves

Like many others, in the early days, at least from when my senses demanded that I wore a bra, filling the cups  was merely something that was easiest to hand, and was usually some old thick socks rolled up into a ball. Then, as the desire came upon me that this bosom that loomed forward in the lower periphery of my vision should have the weight, if not the movement, of what the garment was designed to contain, I started to look around for something more realistic.


Lynn mentioned her Learning Curves post as one of the blog-related highlights of 2016 in her latest post, Looking back and forward.  Learning curves is actually a guest post from Val, one of the members of Lynn's TG group, The Nottingham Chameleons.  Somehow, I missed this post (I do lead a very active life and reading blogs is just a small part of it!) and I'm really sorry I did.  In this post, Val discusses that subject of filling the cups (probably the title I would have used, Lynn!).  It's an amusing post, and you wouldn't believe what happened when she used the old tried-and-true method of the filling the balloons.  

By the way, I've tried socks, tissues, rice, and balloons before finally settling on making the most of what I have along with a couple of fillets.  Anyone have other good ideas?

This is a good time for me to point out just how much fun it can be to join a group of the like-minded.  I belong to a very active group, as does Lynn on the other side of the pond.  It's no fun living with gender dysphoria by yourself.  If there is a TG group in your community, do consider joining.  We do have a listing of a few groups on the right side of the T-Central home page.  I'd like to list more, so send me links if you know of some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated