Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2016

my year in review

I am so worried and anxious.  I still just do not know what to do or what my next step should be.  I have a follow-up with the clinic in the beginning of next year and still unsure if I should go.  I feel ashamed and not genuine as a trans person since I harbor these doubts, and not able to voice these to anyone.  I know I could probably find someone to understand if I attended a social or support group, but that is just not what I am able to do and that makes me so sad and alone.







Jaclyn (so pretty in that picture above) has had a rough year and writes about it in her year in review.  I'm astounded when I see blog posts that are just screaming out for comments and end up with none.  I hope this feature generates some response for Jaclyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated