Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Not A Life Choice – Adjusting

In time, I will get through this. I will make new connections and new relationships. Hopefully, it might even lead to a new intimate relationship. Loneliness sucks. I have had dark thoughts. I push through it. I spent way too much money to get to where I am to chuck it all. I may end up some old spinster, alone for the rest of my life, but I will be alive. For those struggling with their own journey, suicide is never an answer. Continue to push through. You are a valuable light. You need to shine. You need to sing your song.


Transition is more than just the physical transition.  There's also the social transition and sometimes that can take much longer as many of my friends have agreed.  As Emma says, it's not a live choice, and she is, indeed, adjusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated