Search This Blog

Monday, July 13, 2020

Purify and Detox

Yesterday’s moth was still on the wall. A little thing, “Are you still here?” I asked wondering why he hadn’t left via the open window in the afternoon and what he could possibly want that made him stay here. I could have got a cup and gently evicted him into the rainy dark night but it felt like the one bit of non-conversational company I needed right now. At least I probably needed some kind of conversation given I was asking questions to a moth.



Only Hannah can take a moth on the wall and relate it to her feelings about gender.  I really wonder if that month wasn't a "she".  Hannah's thinking again, and writing it down for you in her unique way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated