Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2021

My Trans Reality Isn’t Free of Growth

When I tell people that at times I have a super difficult time with my dysphoria and being out in public they often scoff at me. They tell me that I pass perfectly well and that there is absolutely no reasons whatsoever that I should not feel totally and fully comfortable at all times in all settings with anybody. Wow, that is a tall order. To pass at all times in all settings anywhere? How about naked? 


This post is all about passing and being strong enough to handle it when you think you don't.   As Kelly says, above, most see her as 100% female, without a hint of the former "him".  The reality is that even she has moments when the dysphoria raises its ugly head, especially when swimming.  A really nice and honest post, from our friend, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated