The problem was I couldn't or wouldn't give up my male
life. It was simply still too much a part of my existence. Plus, no
matter how hard I had studied women my entire life, I didn't feel I was
ready yet to cross the gender frontier.
In a brutally honest post, Cyrsti looks back to her early years of crossdressing while dealing with married life.
A Little Encouragement Goes a Long Way
-
Imagine a husband and wife browsing through a department store. He pauses
beside a dress, admires the fabric, and starts to move along. She notices.
“Tha...
a beaver in the Kennet and Avon Canal
-
An early morning cruise; suddenly, I was aware of a large creature swimming
alongside the boat. "A beaver? Surely not- must be a muntjac.... no! not...
Update - HUD by July 29
-
*Now is the time to speak up. You can make a difference.*
Federal agencies are required to review and consider public comments before
finalizing a ...
Interview with Us
-
18 minutes of us talking about the trans, our relationship, being goth
kids, and various other things. Here’s a short piece I wrote about the
experience of...
2025 Update
-
Looks like 7 year updates might be a thing. I've divorced much of the
transsexual world, as it has pushed into the Intersex communities and at
least in...
Is my child’s life really worth less?
-
Afraid of losing federal funding in response to a threatening executive
order released by the White House, a lot of hospitals treating children
around the ...
Life on the other side
-
I am posting less because I feel there is less to post about. Just my
continuing frustrations at not being in work, not being able to continue my
treatment...
Shine
-
Did progress actually stop when I felt like how things are was the place I
was happy to be? I mean I didn’t make any conscious decision to stop making
actu...
Kind of Curiosity
-
“I’ve got to get stuff from the garage and the boots so we can clear the
table” I heard him say from behind the garden fence.“Oh, that’s ok. Go sort
it out...
That Letter To My Wife
-
Thanks for the mail I received from my last blog. It’s amazing how up
lifting your messages of support are to me. THEY DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Thank you. ...
Taking a Break
-
I have been writing for a long time. I even won an award for writing when I
wrote for World Wide Hippies. Unfortunately, I am not in a good place. I
lost m...
(20) One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest - 1975
-
First of all, as I would suggest with all these movies, before reading this
review, see the movie if you haven't. I can't talk about this one without
spo...
Today’s dust bunnies
-
My newly discovered comfort zone has become a springboard. It reminds me of
attachment theory – a stable centre from which to venture. Each day a new,
mode...
Post
-
So a word of warning. I received a letter on Saturday from the Clydesdale
Bank asking me to activate a Gold Credit Card. Mmmm, that is odd I mused, I
haven...
May You Find Peace
-
I have made peace with myself, and can no longer in good faith leave or
recommend the content I once posted here. Those writings were my best
desperate ho...
It’s been awhile
-
Warning: this post is different. It talks about things that may make some
readers uncomfortable – especially ones that know me personally and in
parts it ...
Resetting the body clock
-
Years ago, I mentioned that my sleep patterns were screwed up.
On new years eve, I found myself at home alone, with my wife and son having
gone to the last...
Excuse our dust, but we have moved!
-
I have moved my blog over to a dedicated hosting provider, and we have
successfully migrated over to the WordPress platform. We have our own
domain name, a...
Well…didn’t see this Coming.
-
The following posts were made to my male Facebook profile. I finally came
to terms with it enough to [ost it here. I was trying to let this [profile
remain...
Carpe diem, seize the day
-
At the funeral of one of our Transmatters friends two weeks ago I reflected
how fortunate we are to have attended very few funerals, though as we - and
fri...
Are You Going To The Women’s March?
-
For me, that is an easier question to answer than, “Are you a woman?” or
“What are you going as?” Yes. Donna and I will be going to the NYC Women’s
March o...
Ringing the changes part 2
-
So, my first post about how I changed my name with various organisations
was starting to get a bit long, so this is a continuation. The first can
be seen ...
My response to a post by Tyler Charles Austen
-
Dear Mr Austen, On 26th August 2016, you made a post on your eponymous
blog (that means you named it after yourself) called “I Can’t Believe I’m
Saying Th...
People who influence your life
-
I haven't posted to this blog in a very long time, but there really isn't
much in the way of my spouse's transition or my own feelings about it to
report ...
Back to the Stone Age.
-
I think the song is fitting, It is not mine, the opinions on this page are
mine. In posting this video, I am in no way saying that this group believes
as I...
Conclusion and Closure
-
I don't tend to blog that often these days. It's a shame really because I
used to love blogging. Unfortunately my time tends to be taken up with
other thin...
Caitlyn Jenner Speaks at Chicago House Event
-
Caitlyn Jenner Speaks at Chicago House Event:
grvsmth:
sometranslady:
grvsmth:
sometranslady:
snowflakeespecial:
This isn’t a funny story. Trying on y...
On Reconciling my Beliefs, Depression and Gender
-
Howdy. Sorry it's been a while, I am simply the most infrequent blogger in
the world... I've been buried under piles of work for what seems like
forever, a...
Visibility
-
i am a transman. I chose to medically transition so now I am on the other
side of the binary. Being visible for me now means continuing to advocate
for fr...
Shutting down
-
I've decided that I am not, after all, the blogging type.
I never managed it in my other identity either, so I don't know why I
should be surprised.
So,...
Pigtails
-
Last night as I was hugging Kegan good night, I started playing with her
hair and realized her hair is at that almost long enough to put into a
super short...
The Maker of Noses
-
Like many of you, I enjoy music, and I look to it for inspiration and
support. My taste in music is quite eclectic, ranging from hymns through
jazz and roc...
July 18th 2014
-
I know I haven't posted in a long time, things have just gotten crazy
around here. We were finally able to get pregnant with our third, and
recently found...
been proven wrong
-
I have had many people walk in and out of my life. And a lot of them have
been anything but nice to me. Over the years most of my friend have turn
against...
Day 105: Whiskey Aging… DONE!
-
So after nearly 3 and a half months it’s done! I ended up with a bottle
and a half of sweet, dark whiskey. It’s amazingly easy to do. At this
point, I’m ...
Sweeping the Ashes
-
“Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.”
“I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems
don't rhyme...
It's "her's"
-
I've been living as woman for two years now, two really good years. I was
and still am one of the lucky few. I have gone through this transition
without lo...
Three Unwise Men
-
Yet another bawbag is frothing at the mouth.
This latest cretinous oaf, a Russian actor of whom this reporter at least
has never heard, says he would "stuf...
I Dreamed a Dream in Times Gone By...
-
This past week has been especially difficult because of the second coming
out of 'Marcy' Michael's female alter gender identity. My strife is
entirely i...
No comments:
Post a Comment