Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2022

Groundhog day

This is now the tenth anniversary of my voyage to the south coast clinic where the repairs and modification, which I was told fifty years ago would not be possible in my lifetime, were finally undertaken. That arrogant doctor was wrong…
 

From Deanna:

My girlfriend "Caroline" has posted on the tenth anniversary of her visit to the 'spa' in Brighton. It might be her last contribution here in Blogistan. We shall see.

Do stop by and read Groundhog Day and let her know, by visiting, that you were there. Read a few more of her posts keeping in mind that her comment stream isn't working. 

If you leave a comment for her on Deanna's blog, she can read and reply. I will leave this up for a long while for that purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated