Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2022

The strange lens

As I was getting ready the other night, I had one of those moments of why am I doing this? That sightly off-centre thought that makes you question what’s going on. It’s all the…. malarkey and faffing about. A close shave, packing a bag, strapping in to shapewear, painting my face various colours, and then putting on fake hair. It’s all a bit…. confusing at times.


 

With the paragraph, above, along with the following paragraph, Lynn had me rolling on the floor (figuratively speaking) laughing.  Yes, she did finish getting ready and has a few brief comments on her evening.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have raised a chuckle. 🙂 Thanks for the feature as well.

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated