Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2022

Ghosts of the past

There are times when it feels a strange thing to be a blogger. To be someone who writes and shares what they do and who they are. Occasionally, these can be very personal moments.

 

 

I have followed Lynn's blog for about as long as she's been writing.  I've loved her sense of style, her sense of humor and her support of her local trans group and the trans community.  I've also greatly respected her love of family. 

I have sensed, however, that some of her posts, as of late, have been a bit dark. There's nothing wrong with that.  Looking back at my own blog, there have been numerous dark posts but it was my way of working through my own demons.  More importantly, Lynn's current post, gives us an insight on just how she keeps herself "grounded" by going back through her own writing over the years to revisit the good times and the not so good times and perhaps making her realize that life in 2005 is really not that much different from life in 2022.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Callie. Thank you for the kind words and the feature today.

    It's been a tricky few months of late and I think that's bled through into the posts. Fingers crossed better times are on their way.

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated