Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2022

I Used to do Things, Now I Dilate

So if between here and there, somehow magically I do in fact end up with this fantasy vagina you speak of, then sure, yeah, I’ll dilate it. I’ll dilate the hell out of it. But I didn’t really think of that in practical daily terms. Possibly the first real thing was when I was sitting in my surgeon’s office and his amazing assistant Debbie tells me that I’m going to need to take off work for the next four months, primarily so that I can stick to the dilation schedule. Um, wait what? It’s going to be that involved?

I've read many blog posts involving dilating following GCS, but this one, from Kelly, really says it all, in easy to understand words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated