Search This Blog

Thursday, July 20, 2023

Violetta alone on the Swabian Alb

My sweetheart came with me three times too - but she's had enough of it now and is letting me spend this week alone there. That's where I made my first public outings. And that's why I was looking forward to a few days enfemme again.

 

This is a really sweet post, and travelog, from Violetta.  She has included some very nice photos of herself and the beautiful scenery.   Where did she go to have some Violetta time?  You'll just have to read her post.

Remember to look for the "translate" tab near the top right of the post. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, that you have featured my blog. I appreciate that very much. All the best Violetta

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated