Now that my
hair is grey/white, I see that yellow next to my face, washes me out. I
need white of vibrant colors to keep me for looking dull.
I bit about color analysis, from Rhonda.
The People - Personal Thoughts
-
How JK Rowling once again proved trans women are women
-
if that had been the bloke in shorts on the stage showing exactly the same
amount of inner thigh, with legs spread open instead of carefully crossed,
no su...
3 weeks ago
-
Normal Hormones, Big Changes
-
Six months ago, I talked a little bit about how, oh, yadda yadda tumour
messing with my hormones, etc etc. Medicine blah blah blah fixing things. I
don’t...
1 month ago
-
Cancer is stalking me
-
It’s taken me all week to process this, and share this news. A few days
ago, on my mother’s birthday, I got the results of a genetic test following
my annu...
7 years ago
-
My friend's Rainbow Journey
-
I recently met someone from Japan, one who I now consider to be my friend,
who is traveling around the world talking to Transgender folk and sharing
their ...
9 years ago
-
While I Am Away...
-
So....
I have been away...yup. Not news. Been busy. Plus, not much to write about
really, I've just submerged into 'normal' Nairobi life, with a few bumps ...
10 years ago
-
-
*I think it is time to completely let my fears of letting those who know me
in my life, but may not know 'me' now because I did what I needed to do for
my ...
12 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated
No comments:
Post a Comment