That we are in a unique position to see the way men and women are
treated differently. To paraphrase Joni Mitchell; I've looked at life
from both sides now. From male and female...
Diana quotes from an article in the Washington Post, written by Tara Bahrampour, called Crossing the Divide. Male privilege, while perhaps not the original intent of the article, ends up being the center-piece of the article. Transmen are asked how they are now treated differently presenting male than when presenting female. The answers are fascinating. Thanks to Diana for sharing.
The People - Personal Thoughts
-
Cara Memilih Sunscreen untuk Kulit Sensitif dan Mudah Iritasi
-
Sunscreen kulit sensitif perlu dipilih dengan cermat. Pelajari bahan yang
aman, SPF, tekstur, dan uji tempel agar kulit terlindungi tanpa mudah
iritasi.
...
22 hours ago
-
Another short outing on Saturday
-
It is the first Saturday of September and I had a busy day earlier, gym and
taking my car in for an oil change and a few other things I had to do so I
got ...
1 day ago
-
-
A Long, Strange Trip
-
[image: A Long, Strange Trip]
Like many of you, I started this journey very early with a single article
of clothing. Yes, pantyhose are indeed a gateway ...
1 day ago
-
Returning To Photography
-
I created this casual portrait of Robin earlier this year with my vintage
1972 Kodak Instamatic 30 camera loaded with 110-cartridge film. We were in
Ocea...
1 day ago
-
‘Music Saturday – Sweet’
-
** ** I have no control over those ads that appear at this web-site. The
sponsored visual presentations are not mine. Thus, I am reluctant to post
my own...
2 days ago
-
At Long Last Out!
-
I've been away from home most of the summer - mid-June to early August -
and unable to enjoy any "Julie Time". Partly because most of my wardrobe
was...
2 weeks ago
-
Go do that
-
After starting to write again in 2023 it looks like I'm done here. There's
been massive change since I first began blogging with my old blog at age
49.
...
2 weeks ago
-
a beaver in the Kennet and Avon Canal
-
An early morning cruise; suddenly, I was aware of a large creature swimming
alongside the boat. "A beaver? Surely not- must be a muntjac.... no! not...
2 weeks ago
-
Excelsior
-
My weekend did not go as planned. I had been very much looking forward to
it. Despite all my murbling and worries, I had thought: the weekend will be
a l...
3 weeks ago
-
Things are moving
-
So I have a completion date on the house for Thursday this week (20th
Aug). I won't be driving down to get the keys till the Friday though.
Van has be...
3 weeks ago
-
And she's off
-
As I start writing this, it's Friday August 14, 2026. (Here's the part
where I insert the cliche "where has the summer gone? But I know that
answer.)....
3 weeks ago
-
Your partner as an attack surface
-
When it comes to WordPress security, I employ numerous defense-in-depth
techniques. From a WAF to locking down WordPress core and keeping up to
date with...
4 weeks ago
-
A new look
-
Hello blog,
Today I am going to try to maintain some positivity that will be a
departure from many of my past entries here.
While I have not been out as...
5 weeks ago
-
Sophie Cunningham
-
Enough already! Now we’re harassing teenage girls courtside? Sophie
Cunningham is against trans girls/women competing with cis girls/women. She
has her r...
5 weeks ago
-
Blog Name Change
-
Just a quickie - the original title of this blog had been annoying me for
some time - it was no longer appropriate so I've changed it to what it
should ...
5 weeks ago
-
Serve, and be of service.
-
Over the course of the evening, reference was made to the many duties
behind carried out. In reply, I said that I knew my place which drew some
laughter in...
1 month ago
-
Update - HUD by July 29
-
*Now is the time to speak up. You can make a difference.*
Federal agencies are required to review and consider public comments before
finalizing a ...
1 month ago
-
A Want...or a Need
-
JJ Hart Discovering her Needs
I am in the first row on the left.
When a want turns into a need, sometimes you can feel it. Other times, not
so much as if ...
1 month ago
-
Musings: The Difference
-
I haven't published anything for a bit, so I thought I'd put this out
there. I've been doing well overall. Like everyone, I have good days and
not-so-goo...
1 month ago
-
Normal Hormones, Big Changes
-
Six months ago, I talked a little bit about how, oh, yadda yadda tumour
messing with my hormones, etc etc. Medicine blah blah blah fixing things. I
don’t...
2 months ago
-
Being a Trans Woman in Britain Today
-
It’s been a while since I last wrote a blog post, and so it’s about time
for a new one. However, as this may be the first blog post of mine that
some peopl...
2 months ago
-
"Pretty Woman"
-
That was it: 165 postings, 450 comments from readers, 30 followers. This
was the last outing of 2025, a good year in terms of crossdressing with a
tota...
3 months ago
-
D’Iberville school officials deadname transgender student on social media
days before graduation
-
https://mississippitoday.org/2026/05/22/school-deadname-transgender/
Credit: D'Iberville school officials deadname transgender student on
social media d...
3 months ago
-
Getting on with life
-
As the world continues in turmoil and very few of us can even think of what
is coming next, life has to go on, Trans people throughout the world are
being ...
5 months ago
-
Hand-Me-Overs and More..
-
omething weird happened in the second half of last year...
[Ed: Madam is repeating herself.]
I'm what?
[Ed: This is exactly how you started the previous ...
7 months ago
-
-
Good Saturday to you!
I know my posting has been a bit spotty but things are busy in my world.
Here I'm offering some wildflowers as a distraction from t...
7 months ago
-
Farewell 2025
-
So that was 2025.
To be honest, I won't be unhappy to see it go, though I worry, both
globally and domestically, what it bodes for 2026.
I can't rememb...
8 months ago
-
all the evidence against "transgender social contagion/ROGD" (plus an
updated timeline)!
-
[image: Substack promotion image for my new essay. Background image is a
photo of a sheet of paper with an assortment of different types of graphs,
with ...
9 months ago
-
[Fantasy] Back to the Sixties…. again….
-
I claim to be a child of the sixties, but that’s not quite true; in terms
of date, sure, conceived in June 1968, arrived (with questionable bits) in
March ...
10 months ago
-
2025 Update
-
Looks like 7 year updates might be a thing. I've divorced much of the
transsexual world, as it has pushed into the Intersex communities and at
least in...
11 months ago
-
scared.
-
I’ve been thinking about this blog since November of last year and whether
it was a good thing to keep up or not anymore. To say I’m scared right now,
woul...
11 months ago
-
I’m Glasgow’s Hidden Gem by the way! 😊
-
Glasgow’s Hidden Gem: Anna Secret Poet
1 year ago
-
Winning a Million
-
Although I haven't been very active on this blog for a while, I was
astonished to find that my hit counter is approaching a *million* hits.
This makes it...
1 year ago
-
Turning the clock back on trans rights
-
If you’re a trans person in the UK – love one, or even like one – then you
will have already seen the transphobic guidance released by Equality and
Human R...
1 year ago
-
Is my child’s life really worth less?
-
Afraid of losing federal funding in response to a threatening executive
order released by the White House, a lot of hospitals treating children
around the ...
1 year ago
-
Marking time…
-
Well it had to happen at some point: I’ve run out of things to say again!
Way back in the earliest days of this blog, I mentioned that I’d been too
busy do...
2 years ago
-
Georgia Queen
-
May I present: From our recent travels, a picture taken in Savannah, GA. We
had a fun ride, and the lunch from thee snack bar was actually decent! Mandy
3 years ago
-
Tennis Anyone?
-
Image Courtesy Renith R
on UnSplash
Years ago I felt the need to attempt to copy many of the most popular
feminine mannerisms and/or activities I could f...
3 years ago
-
A Year Later
-
I guess it's time. No time like the present, they say.
A year ago today, I experienced my last real feminine day. I wrote about it
in Wednesday on Saturd...
3 years ago
-
New & Improved!
-
Kandi’s Land has been significantly upgraded. Check it out!
3 years ago
-
ferm living glas
-
*Glass & Mirrors – ferm LIVING*. WebGlass & Mirrors. We use a broad range
of types of glass in our collection. We use soda lime glass for glass
tablewar...
3 years ago
-
As good a time as any
-
This might be as good a time as any to stop since the beginning of another
chapter of my life seems like a duly appropriate milestone. I can now say
with...
3 years ago
-
That Letter To My Wife
-
Thanks for the mail I received from my last blog. It’s amazing how up
lifting your messages of support are to me. THEY DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Thank you. ...
4 years ago
-
-
Space Elevator
-
The white body I wear is mine, but ill-fitting and not me. A phantom body
that is also mine and is me rides within like a ghost, teasing my brain
with each...
4 years ago
-
Matt Walsh & Piers Morgan You Ain’t Trans Experts So Shut The Fuck Up!
-
With the increasing inevitably of armed conflict in Ukraine, I’m sure
there’ll be an increasing frequency of barstool generals in Wetherspoons
pubs across ...
4 years ago
-
Stars. Needles. Poop. Plates. Wishes.
-
Aside from (very) occasionally checking my horoscope, I am not big into
astrology. That being said, however, I do kinda believe in it and its
impact on us...
4 years ago
-
Breasts are Awesome
-
A talk about my shiny new cheat assets. Breasts I'm talking about my
breasts.
4 years ago
-
I’ve moved the blog!
-
Continue to https://schrodingerswardrobe.blogspot.com/ for further
infrequent ramblings!
4 years ago
-
(20) One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest - 1975
-
First of all, as I would suggest with all these movies, before reading this
review, see the movie if you haven't. I can't talk about this one without
spo...
4 years ago
-
One Year
-
Yes, I've been on a one year sort of hiatus. Nothing big happened but just
got wrapped up in things. Will try and post more and start up again. No
chang...
5 years ago
-
On exceptionalism
-
*The exceptional Jennifer Lawrence*
Sometimes I hold my hands out, palm upwards, in the manner of a
Pentecostalist awaiting the descent of the Holy Spirit...
5 years ago
-
Whinge with mother
-
Mick Jagger and his merry men called them ‘Mothers little helpers’. Sadly,
I am not a mother. Antidepressants I’m referring to. I have been popping
these f...
6 years ago
-
Posting from the front
-
Now that my dad has passed, things have started to settle down to a new
normal. My brother and I have been talking more often, and XGFJ no longer
posts ...
6 years ago
-
A sassy Valentine and my love for Mister Rogers.
-
No glitter, plastic gems or sparkly rhinestones decorated the valentine I
gave my kid Harry this year. I’m usually drawn to cards with the same items
Har...
6 years ago
-
Time to Upgrade
-
November 5th, 2010 - I began this blog. When I started out, I did what
many bloggers do, I headed to Blogger.com. It is a nice friendly platform
"back e...
6 years ago
-
The Three Little Pigs Reimagined
-
For a school project, CJ had to design a set for a production of The Three
Little Pigs. CJ being CJ, he insisted on reimagining the classic story and
makin...
6 years ago
-
Gratitude Journal
-
Caregiver fatigue for the spouse supporting the one who has depression is
real. I’ve been trying to find a new therapist since I stopped seeing mine
due to...
6 years ago
-
Mouse Hunt
-
Still shaking off the rust:
If you have delved at all into the first four or five years of posts here
(and why haven't you?!), you know that my wife's re...
7 years ago
-
Sharron Davies goes Full Bigot
-
Xandra goes full bitch! Whenever anyone claims to want to have a ‘debate’
about the position of transgender people in society, no matter how
‘reasonable’ t...
7 years ago
-
I Still Live
-
It's that time of the year where I start missing my teenage years,
nevermind the fact that was the moment my life went to shit, the beginning
of the end. A...
7 years ago
-
Book Launch – Transgressive: A Trans Woman on Gender, Feminism, and Politics
-
“Taking unerring aim at the patriarchal transphobia that saturates our
lives, Williams’ piercing insights and vivid personal accounts capture the
heartbr...
7 years ago
-
DRAB = Dressed As A Boy
-
It's been kind of an up and down time for me, so about time for an
update....starting with my time with the Gems.
Eleven years ago, I joined a new trans...
7 years ago
-
Trans Radio UK first birthday
-
Friday 22nd February 2019 was Trans Radio UK’s 1st birthday. We had come
such a long way from all the ideas and planning of a radio station to those
firs...
7 years ago
-
Detaching Myself from My Dysphoria
-
The other day, I was trying to imagine how my life would be different if
I’d never suffered from gender dysphoria. The point wasn’t to create a
fantasy lif...
7 years ago
-
Makeup Removal
-
I have lost count of all the different things I have tried or used to
remove makeup quickly and efficiently. The past couple of years I have
been using ma...
7 years ago
-
2018 Review - Part 2
-
Part 1 of my review of 2018 covered the goals I set myself. Part 2 deals
with all the other things that happened this year, and there has been quite
a bit ...
7 years ago
-
Transgender Day of Remembrance
-
Every year, there is a commemoration of Transgender Day of Remembrance
(TDoR) at my local LGBT drop-in centre. Fortunately, there was a lull in
the activit...
7 years ago
-
Cancer is stalking me
-
It’s taken me all week to process this, and share this news. A few days
ago, on my mother’s birthday, I got the results of a genetic test following
my annu...
7 years ago
-
May You Find Peace
-
I have made peace with myself, and can no longer in good faith leave or
recommend the content I once posted here. Those writings were my best
desperate ho...
8 years ago
-
Panties – A Special Pleasure
-
In our recent poll on lingerie that trans girls and crossdressers prefer,
panties tied for first place with 25% of the vote. I don’t profess to
having th...
8 years ago
-
The merry-go-round
-
It’s been 14 months since I wrote a Parenting Jeremy. Up until recently
there has been nothing really of note to write about in our lives with
respect to...
8 years ago
-
Profile: Amy
-
You can call me… Amy I identify as… Genderqueer/genderfluid I’m not sure??
As far as third-person pronouns go, … They/them or she/her I’m attracted
to… Guy...
8 years ago
-
almost daily report from DOXA 2018... indolent Spinster variety.
-
Here is my report i meant to do yesterday (well i filmed it yesterday after
seeing the movie, but went to work right after, then kitty cat took up my
a...
8 years ago
-
Finale
-
Unfortunately, I am finding that this blog and my life is being used far
too often as a political football to promote various agendas and the actual
messag...
8 years ago
-
Finale
-
Unfortunately, I am finding that this blog and my life is being used far
too often as a political football to promote various agendas and the actual
messag...
8 years ago
-
Interesting Article on CNN - Why girls can be boyish but boys can't be
girlish
-
One topic that I find fascination is the idea of shifting gender
stereotypes and how people, particularly "men" who enjoy trandtionally
"female" things, ar...
8 years ago
-
Futanari Convent Book 1 & 2
-
When I was preparing to notify the world about my latest book
I came across two reviews that I hadn’t read. Surprised me. I thought
Amazon wa...
8 years ago
-
one more cup of coffee
-
TW The hustle for work continues, which is discouraging but necessary. I’m
having relationship issues, as all anyone wants to do is date. Decided
that’s ...
8 years ago
-
This Week's Calogrenant
-
A Change of Venue
calogrenant.com
8 years ago
-
Stuff people say when hearing about someone coming out…
-
Whether they believe the things they say themselves is questionable, but
I think the majority of time people tend to jump to conclusions because
they’re ...
8 years ago
-
Its been a while...
-
I’m not really even expecting that anyone will remember me and read this,
but I did think that it was about time my long neglected blog got dusted
off and ...
8 years ago
-
Wednesday November 15, 2017 - HIV Protection
-
Now There's An HIV Prevention App Specifically For Trans Women Each week,
LGBT HealthLink, a program of CenterLink, and researcher and blogger Corey
Prac...
8 years ago
-
Patients & Providers: The Mental Health Provider’s Role
-
Let's move towards a patient-centered, collaborative model of care – one
that ensures trans patients receive accurate information to help them
understand w...
8 years ago
-
The Familial Revelation
-
When it comes to family, I think we can all agree that it is never easy and
in a word, complicated. I have spent the last few months letting family
know ...
9 years ago
-
-
On the Pride Center of the Capital Region, terfs, and Why Martha Harvey
Needs to Resign
-
CW: lots of swears, lots of terfs (A quick aside on the word terf because
I’m going to use it about a thousand times. It’s not a slur. Here’s a
doctor tell...
9 years ago
-
My friend's Rainbow Journey
-
I recently met someone from Japan, one who I now consider to be my friend,
who is traveling around the world talking to Transgender folk and sharing
their ...
9 years ago
-
That’s all folks……….
-
Between 1955 and 1959, 143 episodes of “The Adventures of Robin Hood”
emerged from a tiny studio in Walton on Thames and burst onto black and
white telli...
9 years ago
-
Transgender and LGBT++ Rights promised in UK Party Manifestos
-
This piece is not written to influence how you vote in the general Election
on June 8th. it’s too late for that and in my humble opinion getting May
out of...
9 years ago
-
Trans Twitter Gives Bad Dating Advice
-
Trans Twitter Gives Bad Dating Advice — “You have much gold upon your
head,” They answer’d all together: “Buy from us with a golden curl.” —
Christina Ro...
9 years ago
-
I'll miss this platform
-
But I don't think I'm going to keep using it. It's sad, because I've been
writing here for such a long time, and blogging for myself is therapeutic,
even i...
9 years ago
-
New Developments on the Sage Smith Case
-
Today (3/30/17), the *Daily Progress* reports that THREE MONTHS AGO the
Charlottesville Police Department classified Sage Smith's disappearance as
a homici...
9 years ago
-
Carpe diem, seize the day
-
At the funeral of one of our Transmatters friends two weeks ago I reflected
how fortunate we are to have attended very few funerals, though as we - and
fri...
9 years ago
-
Not a good week
-
I've been angry, depressed and on the verge of tears most of the week. As
an older trans person, life can throw you some crap, especially these days
with ...
9 years ago
-
Stuck In The Middle Again
-
How to start? I said long ago when I made my choice to back our new
President that when he did things I felt were wrong I would call him out on
it. Today i...
9 years ago
-
Dog People, Cat People, Nonbinary People (AKA The Draft For My Facebook
Coming Out)
-
If you ask whether someone is a Dog Person or a Cat Person, most people
don’t have to think twice. They’ll immediately reply with which pet they
prefer, an...
9 years ago
-
Are You Going To The Women’s March?
-
For me, that is an easier question to answer than, “Are you a woman?” or
“What are you going as?” Yes. Donna and I will be going to the NYC Women’s
March o...
9 years ago
-
When my night collides with my day
-
My night will collide with morning, probably without the benefit of
sleep. Too many demons this time. They just smiled, and kept on coming.
This just f...
9 years ago
-
New Year, big changes.
-
*Happy **New** Year!*
I begin the new year letting go of some important things. First up is the
pseudonym I have used for years. ‘Haust’ is gone, ...
9 years ago
-
Victoria’s Secret – The Show
-
Hey, so yesterday it was time for the amazing show. I haven’t seen the show
but I took a look at a lot of pictures and it seemed amazing and I can’t
wait t...
9 years ago
-
More education and awareness
-
“Police records show there has been a significant rise in the number of
transgender hate crimes over the last four years - from 361 attacks in the
year en...
9 years ago
-
The cultivation corner...Marijuana master cultivation tip #1
-
So you want to grow good marijuana? Don't we all!
First thing you need is some clones or some seeds. (I sell seeds. Shameless
self promotion.)
Now before yo...
9 years ago
-
September 22 2016
-
Thank you. Thank you for the last four years. Thank you for letting me
into your hearts, for letting me be a part of your day, for letting me
bounce my th...
9 years ago
-
My response to a post by Tyler Charles Austen
-
Dear Mr Austen, On 26th August 2016, you made a post on your eponymous
blog (that means you named it after yourself) called “I Can’t Believe I’m
Saying Th...
10 years ago
-
Last Post
-
So this is it. The last post I’ll make here (for the foreseeable future
anyway). I’ve moved my fitness adventures over to
http://transtriathlete.com and I’...
10 years ago
-
Identity Crisis
-
I have lost my identity.
I'm not sure if I'm still mom, wife, daughter or 911 dispatcher.
If I'm not any of the above, then who am I besides lost?
10 years ago
-
Goodbye
-
It's been a couple of months since I last posted, despite my desire to do
an A-Z on the issues I find important. My absence was caused by many
things, but...
10 years ago
-
Progress report: changes and measurements month 21
-
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wb8kGWWGmt3HJpo_7PUiBviFdWlOzBoNlvJnJbSr2jE/edit?usp=sharing
Click on the tab ‘year 2’ for the data. Changes Boobs g...
10 years ago
-
My Return and First Time Out… again
-
I’ve been trying to collect my thoughts the last few days. They have been
a jumble of emotions, mostly good. I haven’t felt this way in a long time
and f...
10 years ago
-
Terrorism and the Violence of Otherness: Response to the Orlando Pulse
Massacre
-
TW: Orlando Massacre, violence * ** *** **** ***** In the early hours of
Sunday, June 12, 2016, just after last call, a gunman entered the Pulse
Nightclub ...
10 years ago
-
Trans Proud.
-
For along time in my life I didn't come out as a trans woman. Mostly due to
fear. Fear of how those close to me would react. Fear of backlash from the
comm...
10 years ago
-
Thoughts on the Orlando shooting
-
There is something surreal, in moments like this, about being a privileged
member of an oppressed minority. I can breeze through airport security
with whi...
10 years ago
-
Honestly Geraldine, why do you need to crossdress?
-
This is the very tentative first step by a somewhat bewildered ordinary man
who discovered that at sixty years of age, I needed to crossdress. I hope
to de...
10 years ago
-
An Update
-
Hi, everyone. I know, I know, I promised to start blogging again. And
that was a hell of a long time ago. I just found myself far too busy, and
far too ...
10 years ago
-
Feeling Positive Again :)
-
I had been feeling really down about things over the last few months and I
know that my recent posts on here haven’t been very positive about my
situation....
10 years ago
-
Back on track
-
It really sucked having to stop HRT at the beginning of this month. Unable
to get a prescription, and having difficulties importing what I needed to
self-m...
10 years ago
-
Back to the Stone Age.
-
I think the song is fitting, It is not mine, the opinions on this page are
mine. In posting this video, I am in no way saying that this group believes
as I...
10 years ago
-
Conclusion and Closure
-
I don't tend to blog that often these days. It's a shame really because I
used to love blogging. Unfortunately my time tends to be taken up with
other thin...
10 years ago
-
Come Up to the Lab: My Gender Workshop
-
Ever since Time Magazine proclaimed a “Transgender Tipping Point” a year
and a half ago, I’ve been exploring trans identities and expressions that
aren’t i...
10 years ago
-
Reminder: Follow my new blog! This one is closing imminently
-
This is just a quick reminder, in case anyone who cares missed it the first
time, that GenderDrift is being turned into a private blog where it can
rest pe...
10 years ago
-
Time to myself
-
Recently I have been lucky to have a few evenings to myself to let Jenny
out of the wardrobe. Most of these occasions have been just in my room as
usual, ...
10 years ago
-
Blogging about it….
-
I started this blog because I wanted to help people in a similar situation
to me. I was younger and never proclaimed to have all the answers.
Sometimes the...
10 years ago
-
RUMBLED. BUT IT TURNS OUT TO THE GOOD
-
As per usual on a Wed evening I make my way to the Butterfly Club support
premises to get my self ready to face the world. Nothing new in that. And
as per ...
10 years ago
-
Caitlyn Jenner Speaks at Chicago House Event
-
Caitlyn Jenner Speaks at Chicago House Event:
grvsmth:
sometranslady:
grvsmth:
sometranslady:
snowflakeespecial:
This isn’t a funny story. Trying on y...
10 years ago
-
Postscript
-
I thought that my urge to blog had departed. It hasn't... but I do need to
move on. Angie's Aspirations — aka About Angie — was written from the
perspecti...
10 years ago
-
Got A Little Beautified…
-
Not much here, but I went out for a bit of a day, treated by a couple of
friends, and had my brows waxed and got my hair done. Here’s the results.
I s...
10 years ago
-
New Times, New Do
-
[image: image]
10 years ago
-
Still Here
-
I realized last week that I hadn’t written a blog…or a Facebook post…or a
journal entry…or much of anything in five or six months. Part of me was
bothered ...
10 years ago
-
A SHORT VID
-
10 years ago
-
Stronger
-
So I think it is safe to say that Keira is getting stronger or at the very
least more prevalent. I’ve been getting more confident doing certain
things, I k...
11 years ago
-
-
*Hey!*
So... tomorrow school begins again.
This schoolyear I am planning to come out and start dressing, acting,
talking, etc. like a girl. Honestly, it's ...
11 years ago
-
Can you Rewrite History & Eliminate Hate?
-
I read about an attempt to remove another civil war memorial. I shook my
head. It’s obviously an over-reaction to the recent attacks on churches.
With tha...
11 years ago
-
Transition Is A Banquet
-
Transition is not a one-way street, or a bowling lane with the bumpers up.
Transition is not a recipe with precise measurements, or a fixed
curriculum, or ...
11 years ago
-
The Biggest Changes Come in the Smallest Packages
-
I know my posts have been lacking for the past year but I have done a lot
of soul-searching and cleanup around my home and in my life to prepare
myself to ...
11 years ago
-
Telling a Friend
-
I recently told a friend about Amy. I didn't go into many details or show
him pictures or anything, but it felt good to talk about and get a positive
reac...
11 years ago
-
-
-
End game...
-
So things didn't get better...I slipped further and last Tuesday I went to
my scheduled appointment...when she saw me the choices were go home for a
matter...
11 years ago
-
Commenters and deep thoughts
-
I would like to start by apologizing for the long break between posts. A
little thing called life intervenes and my writing suffers. Family, health,
work, ...
11 years ago
-
Early attempts to deal with my feminine feelings (chapter 2 of my book, My
Transvestite Addictions)
-
I began feeling like I wanted to be a girl when I was 10. All these years
later, it’s hard to explain why. It was just like a feeling and knowledge
that c...
11 years ago
-
Could it really be THAT easy?
-
So, not going to get too excited here, but bear with me, kay? Last night, I
decided to talk to Phyl about her withdrawals and pulling away. I wanted to
try...
11 years ago
-
One Year as Me!
-
Dianne Piggott
10/30/2013
One year. Just one year. One entire year. All of one year. One circle of
the Earth around the Sun.
A year ago t...
11 years ago
-
Cumberbatch and his offense offence
-
Poor old Benny Cumberbatch…him and his big old posh, ex slave owning gob.
Actually I feel for the bloke. Trying to do his best for British actors of
colour...
11 years ago
-
Transgender Q&A
-
When it comes to the subject of transgender and the LGBT community, I think
that there are three different types of people. The first (and the fastest
gro...
11 years ago
-
I is for Identity Politics
-
Hello all. For my first post of 2015, I am going back to blogging through
ye old alphabet. Today I is for identity politics. Identity politics are
how ...
11 years ago
-
Leelah, and all the others who struggle
-
Happy New Year!
I'm so sorry I don't update regularly! I have been off school for a couple
weeks, so I have no good excuse, but I hope you all had a wonder...
11 years ago
-
On the other side!
-
It’s been a few days since I last posted on my blog, and for good reason.
Thursday, 11th December 2014 I finally had the surgery I had been waiting
so lon...
11 years ago
-
Saying goodbye
-
The time has come for me to say goodbye and put this blog to bed. I doubt
anyone reads it anymore, but I’m the type of person who likes closure, so I
gue...
11 years ago
-
I finally legally exist!
-
On July 1st, 2014 it finally happened. The law that made it impossible for
me and many others like me to change their gender on any official documents
drop...
11 years ago
-
Pigtails
-
Last night as I was hugging Kegan good night, I started playing with her
hair and realized her hair is at that almost long enough to put into a
super short...
11 years ago
-
She Returns
-
Gee, that was a long time coming, wasn't it?
I managed to survive from February to July at the Good Samaritan House at
Westgate. This is a Christian-run fa...
12 years ago
-
The Maker of Noses
-
Like many of you, I enjoy music, and I look to it for inspiration and
support. My taste in music is quite eclectic, ranging from hymns through
jazz and roc...
12 years ago
-
Tumor no more
-
On January 8, 2012 I was informed that the fight to live was over, I would
not be getting my last Chemo treatment, all scans have no cancer traces in
them ...
12 years ago
-
A Question
-
So, I've been doing this girl thing for a while now.
It's good, but there is some weirdness...
Has anyone else experienced this?
[Bumps into a doorjam, o...
12 years ago
-
Day 105: Whiskey Aging… DONE!
-
So after nearly 3 and a half months it’s done! I ended up with a bottle
and a half of sweet, dark whiskey. It’s amazingly easy to do. At this
point, I’m ...
12 years ago
-
I'm coming out and I want the world to know...
-
As the weeks went by I've became more and more emboldened with my
transition. I started buying more clothes, and started laser hair removal.
On Christmas...
12 years ago
-
It's "her's"
-
I've been living as woman for two years now, two really good years. I was
and still am one of the lucky few. I have gone through this transition
without lo...
12 years ago
-
Three Unwise Men
-
Yet another bawbag is frothing at the mouth.
This latest cretinous oaf, a Russian actor of whom this reporter at least
has never heard, says he would "stuf...
12 years ago
-
I Dreamed a Dream in Times Gone By...
-
This past week has been especially difficult because of the second coming
out of 'Marcy' Michael's female alter gender identity. My strife is
entirely i...
12 years ago
-
I've finally finshed what I started.
-
It's been quite a while since I've written. Again, not because there was
nothing to say. On the contrary, there's been plenty going on. I have
been una...
12 years ago
-
(S)he said, (S)he said...
-
My friend Sarah from Britain and I write back and forth keeping each other
up to date on family and how we are doing. Sarah is the author of the only
guest...
13 years ago
-
Ether Radio
-
Last Tuesday I took the day off work to run errands. Around 8:30 in the
morning I was sitting in my boyfriend's car by a gas pump. Peter was
inside colle...
13 years ago
-
Transgender children: 3 British case studies
-
I was recently asked to speak at the NSPCC about the issues trans children
face. As part of my talk I read out three case studies, published below.
All nam...
13 years ago
-
Hatred, Transphobia & Twitter storms..
-
I'm far from surprised that this has blown up like it has.. To be honest it
was only a matter of time, Trans people put up with an awful lot, I don't
want ...
13 years ago
-
Retrospect - Spring 2011 - The Highs and Low of being a TGirl
-
Widemouth Bay, CornwallBy the spring of 2011 I felt that things were going
quite well and that with my new image I was well on the well to achieving
the g...
14 years ago
-
-
Reality TV
-
I was reassembling the bike last weekend with radio 4 on drip-feed and
heard a piece about people who live a second life on the Internet. It
appears that f...
17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated
No comments:
Post a Comment