Search This Blog

Friday, February 15, 2019

Outgrow

It flickered sharp blue, lilac, ice white and pink randomly. I watched that star for a moment as it captivated me as it always does. Two stars entwined with each other and burning bright for more time than we could ever imagine bound by some unimaginable force. It was the one thing I didn’t have at the moment was that bond with someone in that same binary way.



I've said it before....I'm in love with Hannah's writing.  How can you not want to continue reading her posts, when they start out like the paragraph, above? 

Outgrow is a post about relationships and how they mesh with being trans.  It's another wonderful post, from Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated