Search This Blog

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Making hay while the sun shines

So it was that the red skirt from Christmas, last week's vest top, and a very old mint green wrap cardigan that somehow came together to form my outfit last night. I felt... I felt like I was as I was supposed to be when I'm in Lynn mode. I felt really happy with how I looked.



Lynn tried a bit of a new look, which involves hairless legs, and she looks great.  New, I suppose, because if you look back through her blog, you will often see her in black or opaque tights.  Go to, Making hay while the sun shines, and take a look.  Don't forget to leave Lynn a comment!





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature, Calie. Here's to happy memories and rembering to enjoy the moment.

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated