Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Return of the Mojo

I sought out a sad fellow sitting alone while everyone mingled. I kept watching him across the room, and seeing myself as I was my first 40-plus years, paralyzed by social anxiety and unable to initiate a conversation. I spent about 15 minutes talking with him, avoiding the small talk that I knew I always hated. Maybe I was a little invasive and direct, but he opened up some.


Read that comment, above, and you'll understand why I believe that local trans groups are so important.  Long-time blogger, Leslie Ann, has returned with a rare post dealing with her struggles in running Trans Kentucky.  All is well that ends well and that has resulted in Leslie's Return of the Mojo.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring me, Calie! More posts simmering in my brain pan already.

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated