Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Meeting Your Heroes

Cocktail Dress 1I think about how in the closet I am, despite how often I go out and how active I am online, not only with my website but with Twitter and Flickr as well.  I think about how much this side of me is a secret and how some of my closest friends have no idea (as far as I know) about Hannah.






What a fabulous blog post, from Hannah.  This one is all about coming out and just how difficult it is to do so.  Oh, do I relate to this.  Sometimes the person you've come out to will embrace you (check).  Sometimes you'll be rejected (check).   The title, Meeting Your Heroes, may appear not to have anything to do with post, but it all comes together in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated