Search This Blog

Friday, November 13, 2020

For Your Consideration: COVID-like Isolation, Extended Into The Past

Most of the people that have expressed care and support and love for me, they live very far away. It's not like I can risk anyone's exposure and go visit them. And OMG, how much I want to. I have a ridiculous amount of hugs to give for recent kindnesses. But I can't.


The pandemic of 2020  has affected virtually everyone on the planet in one way or another, and that includes Shannyn.  It's not just being infected with this horrible virus; for many who have managed to stay healthy, it has meant loneliness and isolation which, for some, can be worse than the disease itself.  Shannyn has a few words on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated