Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2021

My experiences of being trans

I cannot convince the whole world. All I can do, when others say I am a man, is calm the echoes their comments arise in myself. Having convinced myself, I do not have to convince anyone else.

 

 

This is a really, really good post from our friend, Clare.  She echoes much of what has been going through my head as of late.  Why doesn't the cis-public get us?  Public acceptance of transgender folks seemed to be progressing well until a year or two ago, but now we seem to be going backwards.....and it all is centered around the right of a transwoman to use the woman's restroom.  All it takes is for one non-trans pervert to reveal himself in women's undies, in the women's restroom, to send the public's  perception of those who consider themselves trans back 20 years.  It just makes me want to scream.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated