Search This Blog

Monday, January 3, 2022

Copper Tones and Highlight Tips

She didn’t say much. She seemed extremely shy and served me but I knew she was trans. May be new–trans, you know what I mean. Recently–RLT–name–probably–changed kind of new to it. It was just one of those things that I guess we just know between us but she was more than capable of passing. I thanked her and took my items and she thanked me back with a quiet voice as I left.


 

 

 

This was Hannah's New Years Eve post, so I am a bit late.  Nevertheless, if you haven't read it, you should.  The paragraph, above, was a bit off the topic of hair tones and highlights, but it did remind me of the many I know who are were so shy at first when first stepping out as their true self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated