Search This Blog

Sunday, October 11, 2015

My Coming Out Story

The problem was though I was never truly happy, I even shaved my hair and grew stubble to try and hide it and be the opposite of what I wanted to be, but the feelings of Gender Dysphoria never goes away no matter how much I try to hide it. If anything they are stronger and keeping everything locked in again became so hard. It has been tearing me up inside and I couldn’t keep going any longer, I needed to let it out again.

It's always interesting to see or hear a coming out story from one of our sisters or brothers.  My own is pretty crazy.  In Danielle's case, she wrote a letter to her family and, for the most part, the results were positive, although one family  member (guess who!) has struggled with it.  The excerpt, above, is from her letter to her family.

My Coming Out Story is from Danielle's blog, Lost in Transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated