Search This Blog

Friday, May 12, 2017

Interview with Galen

Monika: Could you say a few words about yourself?
Galen: In short, I’m a 29 year-old trans woman. I originally came out at 17, before going promptly back into the closet and resuming the binge/purge depression/repression cycle that a lot of trans folks are familiar with. I finally came out to my wife and started transition steps in late December of 2015. I write a lot about various trans related topics on my website, Trans Substantiation, which started as a personal blog to help me process things, and has since gone on to become a place where I attempt to engage people in in-depth conversations related to gender and the philosophical issues surrounding gender.


Here's another suburb interview, by Monika.  She interviews Galen, who is married and has a young child.  The interview features plenty of questions for Galen on transitioning.  It should be of interest to anyone thinking of transitioning.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this. I love learning about sites with such helpful content.

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated