My heart breaks for the girl I used to be, that naive girl with shitty
english and writing that still had hope for the future and really
thought her life was going to get better, her family would accept her,
she'd get hot and live the life she wanted to live. I'm a thing. It's so
depressing to see that girl lose hope post after post until she becomes
what I am today.
This post, from a Brazilian blogger, just makes me want to scream for her. She needs support from her family and isn't getting it. She also needs friends. I'm assuming there is not a local transgender group where she lives. Groups like the Gems (Northern California), the Chameleons (England), the MN T-Girls (Minnesota), Trans Kentucky, and many others would have members who could give comfort to this girl. The post dates back to May. I do hope she is still with us.
The People - Personal Thoughts
-
Lunch with a friend as Marian
-
I'm moving with the help of pain killers these days, and can't wait until I
return from my trip to let the doctors get at me. Today could be the last ...
8 hours ago
-
"Sanctuary State"
-
When Washington state refused Texas's subpoena for the records of trans
children and the records of women from Texas... it was to protect the
identities of...
17 hours ago
-
Sex Matters to Quakers on X
-
“Sex Matters to Quakers” are a hate group masquerading as Quakers. One of
their leading lights is Robbie Spence. My Friend met Robbie, and told me
after he...
22 hours ago
-
$5 Fashion Shoot – Dress Six
-
Some at-home fun!
The post $5 Fashion Shoot – Dress Six appeared first on Kandi's Land!.
1 day ago
-
What you should do … (reblog from 2016)
-
“What you should do …” is something we’ve probably heard at various times
throughout out lives. The phrase is usually followed by some suggestion
that, upo...
1 day ago
-
TGirls and their endless photos!
-
I thought it was about time I updated the picture gallery here (one of the
tabs at the top). Rather than a few photos in date order I've now arranged
th...
3 days ago
-
Children are better seen than heard; really?
-
When I was eight years old I went to my parents and said, hey, I think this
part of my arm is larger than the other side, while pointing towards my
left de...
4 days ago
-
Time, healing, and loss
-
Hi, A later post than usual today. Well, if you were expecting one last
Friday, this one is indeed, rather delayed. Chams stuff Chams coming up
gave me som...
6 days ago
-
Warning! Warning! Danger, Will Robinson!
-
In the old campy sci-fi series “Lost In Space” from the 1960s, the Robinson
family’s robot frequently threw its arms around shouting “Warning! Warning!
Dan...
1 week ago
-
wormboys summer tour 2026
-
Soon we will be embarking on a short summer tour with wormboys! You can see
us play the following places in the last week of August and first week of
Septe...
2 weeks ago
-
At Long Last Out!
-
I've been away from home most of the summer - mid-June to early August -
and unable to enjoy any "Julie Time". Partly because most of my wardrobe
was...
2 weeks ago
-
And she's off
-
As I start writing this, it's Friday August 14, 2026. (Here's the part
where I insert the cliche "where has the summer gone? But I know that
answer.)....
2 weeks ago
-
It will forever be too soon…
-
Father’s Day dawned sunny and warm, a quintessentially picture perfect
morning. I called my Dad while making breakfast. Most days he barely knew
where his...
4 weeks ago
-
About Turn Article
-
*The following is part of the campaign to support the High Court Appeal to
equalise the payments to all who had served and were forced to leave due to
th...
2 months ago
-
On how to handle transphobic trolls online
-
*Some tips on how to handle transphobic haters in social media.*
Below you will find a snapshot of some comments from my blog's comment
inbox. There are ...
3 months ago
-
-
Getting on with life
-
As the world continues in turmoil and very few of us can even think of what
is coming next, life has to go on, Trans people throughout the world are
being ...
5 months ago
-
Trans children's suicides and the puberty-blocker ban.
-
Durkheim changed forever the way suicide was regarded. Previously suicide
had been regarded as primarily the result of something internal to the
individu...
6 months ago
-
Hand-Me-Overs and More..
-
omething weird happened in the second half of last year...
[Ed: Madam is repeating herself.]
I'm what?
[Ed: This is exactly how you started the previous ...
6 months ago
-
MMXXVI
-
Happy happy happy happy New year! Fingers crossed all comes true for you or
ar least it's peaceful.
X
8 months ago
-
Routine and a sense of normalcy
-
Transgender normalcy and a routine life.
8 months ago
-
Hi! :) im so sorry if this is rude just curious/wanting to learn :) i was
wondering, when you transition, do you identify with the physical aspects
of your gender or like the societal aspect? (i’m not wording this right
but) for example someone afab transitioning to male, would they ‘want’ to
be male as in the like (for lack of a better word) illusion society has
made of it (like blue, very masculine, trucks, that kind of stuff) or would
they 'want’ to be male as in the physical aspects (muscles, facial hair,
that kind of stuff) sorry if this is rude i was just wondering! ty <3
-
Hi there, that's a great question.
I think it's different for everyone but for me, it was a bit of both and
then some others. There were multiple aspect...
9 months ago
-
New Facebook Page for Sports Collectables
-
Hi Everyone, Been a long long time since i updated this blog. Wanted to let
everyone know that i have created a Buy/Sell/Trade Facebook Group for
sports co...
1 year ago
-
The DA is an Anti-LGBT+ Alliance
-
Fuck Helen ZilleFuck the DA LeadershipFuck the Democratic AllianceFuck the
TERFs and all who sail with themFUCK THEM ALLWe stand together for women’s
right...
1 year ago
-
A Return to Words: Dance, AI, and the Art of Living
-
Almost nine years. That’s how long it has been since my last blog post.
Ironically, my most recent entry was about my concern for another friend
whose blog...
1 year ago
-
Shine
-
Did progress actually stop when I felt like how things are was the place I
was happy to be? I mean I didn’t make any conscious decision to stop making
actu...
2 years ago
-
Ponytail5
-
You might only see 4 as the 1st on is hidden. I am posting this now so I
can link it to reddit. I have to say since Stephie came four years ago, I
have bee...
3 years ago
-
Breasts are Awesome
-
A talk about my shiny new cheat assets. Breasts I'm talking about my
breasts.
4 years ago
-
Farewell
-
I’ve been thinking hard about ending this blog and have decided it’s time.
When I first started this it was to leave testament of my coming out and
transit...
5 years ago
-
Why I Left Twitter
-
in January of this year I took the difficult decision to leave Twitter. It
was necessary for my own mental health. Having reflected now for a couple
of mon...
5 years ago
-
On exceptionalism
-
*The exceptional Jennifer Lawrence*
Sometimes I hold my hands out, palm upwards, in the manner of a
Pentecostalist awaiting the descent of the Holy Spirit...
5 years ago
-
Whinge with mother
-
Mick Jagger and his merry men called them ‘Mothers little helpers’. Sadly,
I am not a mother. Antidepressants I’m referring to. I have been popping
these f...
6 years ago
-
Not in my happy place . . .
-
As many of you have noticed, I’ve all but stopped writing my blog these
days. I guess I really ought to get around to formally saying “I’m done
with it”...
6 years ago
-
Elie Wiesel’s The Night Trilogy
-
About a year ago, a friend of mine took me to the Amarillo Pubic Library,
where they had basement full of books they were giving away to members of
the lib...
6 years ago
-
The Quads of Hope
-
2020 has come. It arrived in the usual way on January 1 for most of the
world that follows the Gregorian calendar, some 13 days later in the Old
Style Ju...
6 years ago
-
New Year, Same Stef?
-
I know it’s a bit belated, but Happy New Year! It’s finally 2020 and all I
can say is where the hell did all the time go? Didn’t Y2K just happen? When
did ...
6 years ago
-
The best laid plans of mice and transwomen
-
It has been a while since my last blog entry and until recently I didn’t
have anything really worth talking about, or at least nothing that I was
motivated...
6 years ago
-
Holding on
-
“Is she going to die?” I ask the firefighter. It’s been 20 minutes
since I’ve dialed 911, my wife is lying collapsed on the living room floor
of our r...
6 years ago
-
Advocacy for men presenting as men in dresses
-
This is terrific. Of course the mainstream public will write it off as
sensationalism and not take it seriously, but I’m glad of any positive
commentary on...
6 years ago
-
The Power of Music
-
It’s incredible to me how a song can really change your mood or spark an
idea. I have this weird quirk where I often remember the first time I
heard a son...
6 years ago
-
November 2019 - Life on hold for now!
-
Currently life is on hold due to ongoing health issue which will sadly not
go away. Mentioned in my previous entry about an ongoing ‘virus’ which I
had fo...
6 years ago
-
Bno
-
My suit case for the weekend was so big it was the only thing that would
fit in the boot. Mrs Sox's rather small case had to go on the back seat.
For weeke...
6 years ago
-
The Three Little Pigs Reimagined
-
For a school project, CJ had to design a set for a production of The Three
Little Pigs. CJ being CJ, he insisted on reimagining the classic story and
makin...
6 years ago
-
September’s Blog
-
Hi folks and followers, It’s been forever since I’ve posted anything new
but it really hasn’t been that much to report. I’ve decided to do a monthly
post...
6 years ago
-
Perfect Scores Masking Critical Inadequacies and Failures in Trans Wellness
-
I had a routine follow-up visit with my surgeon earlier this week to assess
healing from my procedure 3 weeks ago. The good news is that the
discomfort is...
7 years ago
-
Stonewall’s radical history
-
After the Noho Pride parade on Saturday, May 4th, join me in the Tri-County
Fairgrounds to hear the radical, true story of Stonewall. Continue reading →
7 years ago
-
Afterword
-
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my blog. I’m sorry to
disappoint, but all content has now been archived. This blog was a way of
recording progr...
7 years ago
-
Risk to human rights after Brexit?
-
This recent article from the Guardian gave me some cause for thought
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/13/post-brexit-trade-partners-ask-uk-to-l...
7 years ago
-
OBSESSION by Kelli
-
First thing first, I'm not talking about the perfume. I'm talking about
our little ol' minds taking in something, not being able to forget it, and
const...
7 years ago
-
Absolutely OUTstanding
-
It has been quite a while since I have posted anything on this blog. Five
months, to be precise. Yet a few things have happened within the last week
or s...
7 years ago
-
Who wears the trousers ?
-
So was out with a friend,shopping in Marheinekeplatz market ; there's a
saturday and a sunday one, clothes, a few antiques , bicycles , a chess
stall, all...
7 years ago
-
Turns Out I Was Right
-
Seems the setbacks I deemed minor actually were minor. I’m down 1.2 lbs
from yesterday, and right back on track with where I was two days ago. I
could se...
8 years ago
-
It’s been awhile
-
Warning: this post is different. It talks about things that may make some
readers uncomfortable – especially ones that know me personally and in
parts it ...
8 years ago
-
Processions 2018 - Why Trans Sisters Need to March Alongside Their Sisters
-
My Partner and I at Processions 2018 - Credit: Tina Williams I am my
grandmother’s granddaughter. She fought for my right to vote and I wanted
to honour th...
8 years ago
-
‘She Said’ a universal, personal wive’s tale
-
The thing that most surprises me and never surprises me at all is how other
“wife of” stories are not at all like my story and totally like my story.
Yep, ...
8 years ago
-
Day 1,245: Moments Frozen in Time
-
I have to admit, we had a pretty good run here at So There’s That. 21
podcast episodes and 32 blog posts over the course of a year. And a little
bit of n...
8 years ago
-
25 October Journal
-
Well Folks, I am still working on my other post. I think it will be part of
the next book of my life, rather than the end of this one. I am closing
this bl...
8 years ago
-
Excuse our dust, but we have moved!
-
I have moved my blog over to a dedicated hosting provider, and we have
successfully migrated over to the WordPress platform. We have our own
domain name, a...
9 years ago
-
Thoughts on Pride Month
-
Growing up is never easy, but the difficulty is compounded when one is
an LGBT youth. Born a boy, I longed desperately to be female. I knew who
I w...
9 years ago
-
With Purpose
-
The title of this post really highlights the way I’ve felt the last several
months and the experiences I’ve had the chance to take in. Since my last
updat...
9 years ago
-
With Purpose
-
The title of this post really highlights the way I’ve felt the last several
months and the experiences I’ve had the chance to take in. Since my last
updat...
9 years ago
-
And happily ever after...
-
Family snuggle timeI've retired from blogging. I've been channeling my
creative energy into other hobbies, and I'm feeling uninspired to write
about my wi...
9 years ago
-
Carpe diem, seize the day
-
At the funeral of one of our Transmatters friends two weeks ago I reflected
how fortunate we are to have attended very few funerals, though as we - and
fri...
9 years ago
-
New Year, big changes.
-
*Happy **New** Year!*
I begin the new year letting go of some important things. First up is the
pseudonym I have used for years. ‘Haust’ is gone, ...
9 years ago
-
Heroes and Hope
-
It’s times like these that make me feel the most hopeless. I haven’t always
been good at dealing with feelings like this. But when the future looks
bleak, ...
9 years ago
-
I am able to talk again
-
I am back on deck and I think more in control of myself than I have been
for quite some time. Will be making more additions to this blog as I go
along. The...
9 years ago
-
The cultivation corner...Marijuana master cultivation tip #1
-
So you want to grow good marijuana? Don't we all!
First thing you need is some clones or some seeds. (I sell seeds. Shameless
self promotion.)
Now before yo...
9 years ago
-
the thursday lunch run to Popik's Place - thur. sept 15th, 2016
-
me at the local hot dog stand last thur sept 15th called "Popiks Place" on
Terrill rd. in Scotch Plains NJ
Steve Popik sells only the best quality ...
9 years ago
-
This is goodbye (A happy one)
-
This is going to be my last post on It’s ok to be a glow stick. I am sad to
be saying goodbye but my life has changed dramatically and sadly, there is
no r...
10 years ago
-
These Recent Events
-
Hello, my amazing readers.
I don't have much to report personally, except to say that Natasha is
scared. She's not exactly letting it run her life. Because...
10 years ago
-
Good News from Oregon
-
*The West is the Best. Get here and we'll do the rest. *
Long time no blog. The state of the nation at times looks bleak,
particularly after this w...
10 years ago
-
People who influence your life
-
I haven't posted to this blog in a very long time, but there really isn't
much in the way of my spouse's transition or my own feelings about it to
report ...
10 years ago
-
To be or not to be – gay?
-
After a nudge from my most patient follower, I thought I’d pen something I
have been thinking about posting for a while. Nicci has been on a long
journey a...
10 years ago
-
To be or not to be – gay?
-
After a nudge from my most patient follower, I thought I’d pen something I
have been thinking about posting for a while. Nicci has been on a long
journey a...
10 years ago
-
My 100th post…
-
This is my 100th post. I was hoping to make it a special one with a
description of another outing as Valerie, in my new modern “blending”
outfit. Unfortuna...
10 years ago
-
Back on track
-
It really sucked having to stop HRT at the beginning of this month. Unable
to get a prescription, and having difficulties importing what I needed to
self-m...
10 years ago
-
Clue
-
This was a test. This was the ultimate test.
To have brought a humble being out of the woods, out of the swamp, out of
the wild
And plop it into her life a...
10 years ago
-
Not sure what to say..
-
I am not sure what to do, or what to say, depression is my only constant
“friend”, with me all the time, someone I hate, yet never hates me back.
Medical m...
10 years ago
-
Paranoid Locker Room Fantasies (mostly about naked Trans bodies)
-
Remember the 80’s sex comedy? This is where men learned what girls did in
the locker room (or conversely where women learned what men fantasized
about what...
10 years ago
-
-
Coming soon
-
[image: Coming soon]
10 years ago
-
Stronger
-
So I think it is safe to say that Keira is getting stronger or at the very
least more prevalent. I’ve been getting more confident doing certain
things, I k...
10 years ago
-
Through The Looking Glass
-
I’m not sure exactly when it happened, but it did. That is, I stopped
considering myself “transitioning.” What does that mean, exactly? Am I
where I want t...
11 years ago
-
It’s Inherent
-
The frequency and unexpectedness with which being transgendered asserts
itself is ever a source of amazement. Regardless of how deeply in
background one ma...
11 years ago
-
-
Motorhead Girls
-
Motorhead Girls ... we are girls who love cars, trucks, bikes, planes, and
boats. Anything with a motor. Maybe we love some of them, maybe we love all
of ...
11 years ago
-
Dangerous Situation
-
***** This post might be triggering ***** Something really scary happened
last evening. I was standing outside with a friend (who is also homeless
and we u...
11 years ago
-
New Hair … :) Trying different looks :)
-
So the new wig arrived… and figured a day off would be fitting to try it on
🙂 Here are a few pics… Ya short and sweet post … 😛 Peace and Love!
Tamara 🙂
11 years ago
-
The year 2015 will bring the blog...
-
When I started this blog I felt like I had a lot to say. And I did. And I
said it. Over the years things have changed and we have our challenges, but
...
11 years ago
-
A New Christmas with family
-
As anyone can expect the end of the year can bring surprises and lots of
joy to one's heart and soul. This year is really an exception for Kay and
I, as w...
11 years ago
-
Xmas 2014
-
I thought I should drop a post in, and wish everyone a happy Xmas.
If you should be reading this, and you are a Pagan like my son, or any of
the non-christ...
11 years ago
-
11-18-2014 Entry: Pulling Back the Transgender Curtian
-
Two days from now will be Transgender Day of Remembrance, which I am sad to
say that before this year, I knew nothing about. I just finished scrolling
thro...
11 years ago
-
A Controversial Stance On The Word “Queer”
-
Controversial new video about the use of the word queer in the LGBT
community.
11 years ago
-
July 18th 2014
-
I know I haven't posted in a long time, things have just gotten crazy
around here. We were finally able to get pregnant with our third, and
recently found...
12 years ago
-
A Question
-
So, I've been doing this girl thing for a while now.
It's good, but there is some weirdness...
Has anyone else experienced this?
[Bumps into a doorjam, o...
12 years ago
-
Sweeping the Ashes
-
“Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.”
“I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems
don't rhyme...
12 years ago
-
It's "her's"
-
I've been living as woman for two years now, two really good years. I was
and still am one of the lucky few. I have gone through this transition
without lo...
12 years ago
-
Link to my daughter’s blog post
-
Here’s something my daughter posted today… Hexydezimal A fallen angel
returns. hexydezimal.wordpress.com Questions for the Transgender Community
Happy bela...
12 years ago
-
Enough
-
Originally posted on Nuclear Unicorn:
My approach to Cathy Brennan has long mirrored my approach to Ann Coulter;
I generally refuse to dignify their delibe...
12 years ago
-
The Wedding and the Beach House
-
It was a balmy June Saturday in Napa valley, California. The winery
Heather’s cousin Rosalind had chosen for the wedding was beautifully placed
amidst rol...
14 years ago
-
Trans on TV, A Word Of Caution
-
Since the airing of My Transsexual Summer and the enormous reaction it
caused, both in the trans community and the wider public I have been aware
of a numb...
14 years ago
-
I suppose an introduction is in order...
-
I'm a woman living on the Left coast of America with a very much
appreciated spouse of over a decade and a half. We can usually be found
co-living our lif...
15 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated
No comments:
Post a Comment