Search This Blog

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Women Can

This past week I've been working on a DIY project. We own the special equipment required, and I have the expertise, so why not? More importantly, when the hunky guy came a month ago and gave us (two women with no man in sight) an estimate for the project, it was ridiculously expensive. 






So many bloggers, who have transitioned and are now comfortably settled into their new life, have quit blogging.  It's sad, but I get it.  That's why I'm so happy to feature a post which is simply about a few days in the all too normal life of one of our post-transition bloggers.  Halle, you rock Girl!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks girl! I figured this post would get me a ticket to cobweb corner! And, by the way, Calie, you rock too!!

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated