Search This Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Musings: A New Year, and a New Start

Something is wrong, I remember thinking. Profoundly wrong.


You can't keep feeling like this.

You can't keep going like this.

You have to do something.

Anything.

And you have to do it now.
 
 
Those words, above, have Cass reflecting on the dark times in her life.  
 
In those rare instances when I see a post from Cass, I always gravitate to it.  Why?  Well, Cass is one of the few bloggers I've actually met.  Such a lovey girl, with an awesome personality, who shares my own musical tastes.  Cass always includes music links with her blog posts, which I love to listen to while reading.  In this post, she includes several links, including a song by one of my favorite artists, Mary Chapin Carpenter.

In her latest post, Cass goes back to some of the darkest times in her life.  I know those feelings and I do believe many can relate.  Overall, while things are not perfect, life is OK and this post will give you an update.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated