Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2021

This is turning into a full time job

It’s fair to say that I, like so many others, found the isolation extremely hard to cope with. There was the occasional opportunity to meet up with friends from the group, and I did get out a couple of times each week just to have a coffee with someone close to the group, but at the end of the year my friendship with that person deteriorated to the point of no contact.


Although Tish mentions the isolation many have felt since the beginning of the Covid19 pandemic, her post is really about her work with the local trans group.  As I have mentioned many times in the past, I am a firm believer in the benefits of belonging to a local transgender group.  I have belonged to my local group for years and benefited so much from the friendships and support.  I gave back for many years, co-running a sub-group.  Tish says it's turning into a full time job, but I know she loves it.  Read her post to see where her latest focus is with her group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated