Lady Withsass is the pseudonym this blogger goes by. In this post, our blogger takes you through a point in time when she made her first appointment with a gender therapist and brings you up to date as to what's going on today.
She ponders:
So it leaves me wondering, is this as good as it gets? Will I ever get
to enjoy the simple pleasures of doing the little things that I have
always wanted to do as a woman?
It's not a perfect world for Lady Withsass or her honey.
I feel for her.
I feel for her honey
And, I feel for the woman who left the anonymous comment on this post.
It's just not a perfect world for many of us.
This is an interesting, well written, post to read. What My Life is Like Beyond the Curtain, is from the blog, Ordinary, Average Woman.
When I discover a new blog, I always go back to the first post. This one is worth reading. Go here for that post.
The People - Personal Thoughts
-
"Sanctuary State"
-
When Washington state refused Texas's subpoena for the records of trans
children and the records of women from Texas... it was to protect the
identities of...
16 hours ago
-
‘Memes and Images – 1 Sep 2026’
-
** ** I have no control over those ads that appear at this web-site. The
sponsored visual presentations are not mine. Thus, I am reluctant where and
how ...
1 day ago
-
-
TGirls and their endless photos!
-
I thought it was about time I updated the picture gallery here (one of the
tabs at the top). Rather than a few photos in date order I've now arranged
th...
3 days ago
-
Saturday and a short outing at Starbucks.
-
It is the last Saturday of August and it was a busy day for me so I only
got a short time out. It took me till 2:30 to get things I had to do done
but I di...
4 days ago
-
The Pale Lieutenant – Chapter 5
-
5: Onward and Downward Cheeta’s improved spirits did not long endure, and
the next month was among the worst in her life. Even allowing for the fact
that h...
5 days ago
-
Warning! Warning! Danger, Will Robinson!
-
In the old campy sci-fi series “Lost In Space” from the 1960s, the Robinson
family’s robot frequently threw its arms around shouting “Warning! Warning!
Dan...
1 week ago
-
wormboys summer tour 2026
-
Soon we will be embarking on a short summer tour with wormboys! You can see
us play the following places in the last week of August and first week of
Septe...
2 weeks ago
-
a beaver in the Kennet and Avon Canal
-
An early morning cruise; suddenly, I was aware of a large creature swimming
alongside the boat. "A beaver? Surely not- must be a muntjac.... no! not...
2 weeks ago
-
And she's off
-
As I start writing this, it's Friday August 14, 2026. (Here's the part
where I insert the cliche "where has the summer gone? But I know that
answer.)....
2 weeks ago
-
It will forever be too soon…
-
Father’s Day dawned sunny and warm, a quintessentially picture perfect
morning. I called my Dad while making breakfast. Most days he barely knew
where his...
4 weeks ago
-
How JK Rowling once again proved trans women are women
-
if that had been the bloke in shorts on the stage showing exactly the same
amount of inner thigh, with legs spread open instead of carefully crossed,
no su...
4 weeks ago
-
Serve, and be of service.
-
Over the course of the evening, reference was made to the many duties
behind carried out. In reply, I said that I knew my place which drew some
laughter in...
5 weeks ago
-
Happy Non-Binary Day.
-
(Yesterday now. Just. It was today when I started.)
Anyway, how did you celebrate?
I did random stuff.
- Arranged Pergolesi's *Stabat Mater* for re...
1 month ago
-
A Want...or a Need
-
JJ Hart Discovering her Needs
I am in the first row on the left.
When a want turns into a need, sometimes you can feel it. Other times, not
so much as if ...
1 month ago
-
Normal Hormones, Big Changes
-
Six months ago, I talked a little bit about how, oh, yadda yadda tumour
messing with my hormones, etc etc. Medicine blah blah blah fixing things. I
don’t...
1 month ago
-
Being a Trans Woman in Britain Today
-
It’s been a while since I last wrote a blog post, and so it’s about time
for a new one. However, as this may be the first blog post of mine that
some peopl...
2 months ago
-
About Turn Article
-
*The following is part of the campaign to support the High Court Appeal to
equalise the payments to all who had served and were forced to leave due to
th...
2 months ago
-
-
Hand-Me-Overs and More..
-
omething weird happened in the second half of last year...
[Ed: Madam is repeating herself.]
I'm what?
[Ed: This is exactly how you started the previous ...
6 months ago
-
Farewell 2025
-
So that was 2025.
To be honest, I won't be unhappy to see it go, though I worry, both
globally and domestically, what it bodes for 2026.
I can't rememb...
8 months ago
-
all the evidence against "transgender social contagion/ROGD" (plus an
updated timeline)!
-
[image: Substack promotion image for my new essay. Background image is a
photo of a sheet of paper with an assortment of different types of graphs,
with ...
9 months ago
-
2025 Update
-
Looks like 7 year updates might be a thing. I've divorced much of the
transsexual world, as it has pushed into the Intersex communities and at
least in...
11 months ago
-
I’m Glasgow’s Hidden Gem by the way! 😊
-
Glasgow’s Hidden Gem: Anna Secret Poet
1 year ago
-
New Facebook Page for Sports Collectables
-
Hi Everyone, Been a long long time since i updated this blog. Wanted to let
everyone know that i have created a Buy/Sell/Trade Facebook Group for
sports co...
1 year ago
-
I'm still here!
-
Excuse the swearing, but holy shit, 5 years!
So much has happened in that time, some of it awesome. Some of it
absolutely not. I have no idea who still ...
1 year ago
-
Is my child’s life really worth less?
-
Afraid of losing federal funding in response to a threatening executive
order released by the White House, a lot of hospitals treating children
around the ...
1 year ago
-
Trans persists, but is not everything
-
Yes, I am still here, 12 years on, older and wiser by a street. I ran out
of steam with the trans blog years ago. After all everything had already
been sai...
1 year ago
-
ARC Review: The Greatest Superpower
-
I received a copy of The Greatest Superpower from the publisher via
Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. The Greatest Superpower by Alex
Sanchez is ...
1 year ago
-
social Media Integration Test 001
-
just working out the kinks. (All day and all of the night)
1 year ago
-
Reflecting on 8 years of being professionally trans
-
Today’s my work anniversary. I’ve been at my current company now for 8
years which is also how long I’ve been out as trans at work. So here’s a
bit of refl...
2 years ago
-
Shine
-
Did progress actually stop when I felt like how things are was the place I
was happy to be? I mean I didn’t make any conscious decision to stop making
actu...
2 years ago
-
Fast Forward
-
I have not blogged in three years. This blog post is a short one to say
that I'm still around. I had pulled down all of my blog posts a year or
two ago...
3 years ago
-
Georgia Queen
-
May I present: From our recent travels, a picture taken in Savannah, GA. We
had a fun ride, and the lunch from thee snack bar was actually decent! Mandy
3 years ago
-
As good a time as any
-
This might be as good a time as any to stop since the beginning of another
chapter of my life seems like a duly appropriate milestone. I can now say
with...
3 years ago
-
Taking a Break
-
I have been writing for a long time. I even won an award for writing when I
wrote for World Wide Hippies. Unfortunately, I am not in a good place. I
lost m...
4 years ago
-
Intersectionality – Do you know what it is.
-
Do you know about this? Do you know how it fits in your life? I know right
now in the […]
4 years ago
-
Love again.
-
She looked and could not find what her heart was missing. Forgetting what
it was like to touch another Gave up the search, thinking she is cursed
Disadvant...
4 years ago
-
I’ve moved the blog!
-
Continue to https://schrodingerswardrobe.blogspot.com/ for further
infrequent ramblings!
4 years ago
-
What is “Hate Crime”?
-
You have a few options if you live in Fife and need to report a hate crime.
You can report the incident directly to Police Scotland at Police Scotland
Onli...
4 years ago
-
Jenna’s Journal - September 2021
-
Normal 0 false false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE
4 years ago
-
One Year
-
Yes, I've been on a one year sort of hiatus. Nothing big happened but just
got wrapped up in things. Will try and post more and start up again. No
chang...
5 years ago
-
On exceptionalism
-
*The exceptional Jennifer Lawrence*
Sometimes I hold my hands out, palm upwards, in the manner of a
Pentecostalist awaiting the descent of the Holy Spirit...
5 years ago
-
My Best Sex Ever Was With a Trans Woman
-
Why Being Intimate with Your Transgender Lover Could Be the Best Experience
of Your Life Sexual encounters can happen in different ways and between
people ...
5 years ago
-
Posting from the front
-
Now that my dad has passed, things have started to settle down to a new
normal. My brother and I have been talking more often, and XGFJ no longer
posts ...
6 years ago
-
Thought for the day
-
To all my trans readers, if someone tries to break your butterfly wings,
fly away from them. If, despite your efforts they succeed, summon up all
your st...
6 years ago
-
Elie Wiesel’s The Night Trilogy
-
About a year ago, a friend of mine took me to the Amarillo Pubic Library,
where they had basement full of books they were giving away to members of
the lib...
6 years ago
-
Crossing the line in a blaze of glory
-
Recently I was reading some spiritual insight and advice in which there was
a sort of breakdown of the inception and progression of a sin from fleeting
tho...
6 years ago
-
Merry Christmas to all
-
Wishing you all a very merry Christmas. ❤️ ✌️ BY FOR NOW
6 years ago
-
November 2019 - Life on hold for now!
-
Currently life is on hold due to ongoing health issue which will sadly not
go away. Mentioned in my previous entry about an ongoing ‘virus’ which I
had fo...
6 years ago
-
The Three Little Pigs Reimagined
-
For a school project, CJ had to design a set for a production of The Three
Little Pigs. CJ being CJ, he insisted on reimagining the classic story and
makin...
6 years ago
-
Gratitude Journal
-
Caregiver fatigue for the spouse supporting the one who has depression is
real. I’ve been trying to find a new therapist since I stopped seeing mine
due to...
6 years ago
-
Transferring to a new Blog
-
Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am forced to close down this blog
and open up a new one. Please visit my new blog, "Dotting I's and Crossing
T...
6 years ago
-
New Beginnings
-
“Are you sure you don’t want to come along?” It’d been a few months since I
gave Pandora her tattoo, and now the small shop was completely flooded with
dre...
7 years ago
-
Book Launch – Transgressive: A Trans Woman on Gender, Feminism, and Politics
-
“Taking unerring aim at the patriarchal transphobia that saturates our
lives, Williams’ piercing insights and vivid personal accounts capture the
heartbr...
7 years ago
-
April 2019 - An update
-
We are third of the way into the year and only my second blog entry! That
tells a story in itself I suppose and basically means it has been quiet for
me. ...
7 years ago
-
Getting one's life back
-
Well, (counts...) nearly 5 months between posts is a record, even for
me. But as one might imagine, I've had other things on my mind. Surgical
recovery...
7 years ago
-
Sometimes
-
Sometimes I look in the mirror To make sure I’m still there I trace the
scars That I made Five … More
7 years ago
-
I’m Devastated
-
⌈Trigger Warning; language, female body functions, eating disorder, self
harm, mention of suicide⌋ When I started testosterone my period stopped
instantly....
7 years ago
-
Makeup Removal
-
I have lost count of all the different things I have tried or used to
remove makeup quickly and efficiently. The past couple of years I have
been using ma...
7 years ago
-
2018 Review - Part 2
-
Part 1 of my review of 2018 covered the goals I set myself. Part 2 deals
with all the other things that happened this year, and there has been quite
a bit ...
7 years ago
-
Progress, slowly slowly.
-
So things seem now to be heading in a scary but ultimately more positive
direction for me at last. After a recent discussion with my wife she now
seems to ...
7 years ago
-
Transgender Day of Remembrance
-
Every year, there is a commemoration of Transgender Day of Remembrance
(TDoR) at my local LGBT drop-in centre. Fortunately, there was a lull in
the activit...
7 years ago
-
Things That Make You Go Hymn
-
I am the worst sort of Lapsed Catholic. So I began 2018 with that sort of
mindset. And everything served up this year has only continued to push me
further...
7 years ago
-
Absolutely OUTstanding
-
It has been quite a while since I have posted anything on this blog. Five
months, to be precise. Yet a few things have happened within the last week
or s...
7 years ago
-
Cancer is stalking me
-
It’s taken me all week to process this, and share this news. A few days
ago, on my mother’s birthday, I got the results of a genetic test following
my annu...
7 years ago
-
It’s been awhile
-
Warning: this post is different. It talks about things that may make some
readers uncomfortable – especially ones that know me personally and in
parts it ...
8 years ago
-
The merry-go-round
-
It’s been 14 months since I wrote a Parenting Jeremy. Up until recently
there has been nothing really of note to write about in our lives with
respect to...
8 years ago
-
Profile: Amy
-
You can call me… Amy I identify as… Genderqueer/genderfluid I’m not sure??
As far as third-person pronouns go, … They/them or she/her I’m attracted
to… Guy...
8 years ago
-
MAGA?
-
So far – as of 1/31/18 January 18, 2018: The Department of Health and Human
Services’ Office of Civil Rights opened a “Conscience and Religious Freedom
Div...
8 years ago
-
Finale
-
Unfortunately, I am finding that this blog and my life is being used far
too often as a political football to promote various agendas and the actual
messag...
8 years ago
-
Finale
-
Unfortunately, I am finding that this blog and my life is being used far
too often as a political football to promote various agendas and the actual
messag...
8 years ago
-
Flying solo in Las Vegas – Part I
-
I have had a great last 10 days. I have been on three wonderful outings in
which I did things that I have wanted to for a long time but never either
the c...
8 years ago
-
Its been a while...
-
I’m not really even expecting that anyone will remember me and read this,
but I did think that it was about time my long neglected blog got dusted
off and ...
8 years ago
-
The Familial Revelation
-
When it comes to family, I think we can all agree that it is never easy and
in a word, complicated. I have spent the last few months letting family
know ...
9 years ago
-
On the Pride Center of the Capital Region, terfs, and Why Martha Harvey
Needs to Resign
-
CW: lots of swears, lots of terfs (A quick aside on the word terf because
I’m going to use it about a thousand times. It’s not a slur. Here’s a
doctor tell...
9 years ago
-
That’s all folks……….
-
Between 1955 and 1959, 143 episodes of “The Adventures of Robin Hood”
emerged from a tiny studio in Walton on Thames and burst onto black and
white telli...
9 years ago
-
With Purpose
-
The title of this post really highlights the way I’ve felt the last several
months and the experiences I’ve had the chance to take in. Since my last
updat...
9 years ago
-
Fracas
-
So, today after an awesome meeting with a group I will be working with for
a time I went to the store. At said store there was a huge line but we were
all ...
9 years ago
-
New Developments on the Sage Smith Case
-
Today (3/30/17), the *Daily Progress* reports that THREE MONTHS AGO the
Charlottesville Police Department classified Sage Smith's disappearance as
a homici...
9 years ago
-
And happily ever after...
-
Family snuggle timeI've retired from blogging. I've been channeling my
creative energy into other hobbies, and I'm feeling uninspired to write
about my wi...
9 years ago
-
Well…didn’t see this Coming.
-
The following posts were made to my male Facebook profile. I finally came
to terms with it enough to [ost it here. I was trying to let this [profile
remain...
9 years ago
-
We Need A “Standards of Care” for Detransitioners
-
One of my biggest takeaways from attending the recent USPATH conference is
that many clinicians and other providers sincerely want more information on
unde...
9 years ago
-
Stuck In The Middle Again
-
How to start? I said long ago when I made my choice to back our new
President that when he did things I felt were wrong I would call him out on
it. Today i...
9 years ago
-
Was only a reader, till now
-
Me thinks it is time to write something. I’ve been reading T-Central for
almost 7 years now. I have much …
Continue reading →
9 years ago
-
When my night collides with my day
-
My night will collide with morning, probably without the benefit of
sleep. Too many demons this time. They just smiled, and kept on coming.
This just f...
9 years ago
-
Yuletide greetings.
-
*Soon be nobody left now that Leonard Cohen is gone too... Someone else who
had to deal with depression and his music soothed my troubled soul. Just
sad to...
9 years ago
-
Dream Myself Awake
-
I don't usually wake up startled in the middle of the night, sit up in my
bed in the stillness of a dark room and wonder why my heart is racing and
my ski...
9 years ago
-
More education and awareness
-
“Police records show there has been a significant rise in the number of
transgender hate crimes over the last four years - from 361 attacks in the
year en...
9 years ago
-
The cultivation corner...Marijuana master cultivation tip #1
-
So you want to grow good marijuana? Don't we all!
First thing you need is some clones or some seeds. (I sell seeds. Shameless
self promotion.)
Now before yo...
9 years ago
-
the thursday lunch run to Popik's Place - thur. sept 15th, 2016
-
me at the local hot dog stand last thur sept 15th called "Popiks Place" on
Terrill rd. in Scotch Plains NJ
Steve Popik sells only the best quality ...
9 years ago
-
September 22 2016
-
Thank you. Thank you for the last four years. Thank you for letting me
into your hearts, for letting me be a part of your day, for letting me
bounce my th...
9 years ago
-
Second Contribution-Pre Dallas Trip
-
Hi again.
I hope your day has gone nicely so far.
After my creation of this blog early on Tuesday morning, I felt it best to
dump a bit more crap on the ...
10 years ago
-
Goodbye
-
It's been a couple of months since I last posted, despite my desire to do
an A-Z on the issues I find important. My absence was caused by many
things, but...
10 years ago
-
Texas Transgender Nondiscrimination Summit in Killeen July 29-30
-
So yeah. Tough year. And that's why I'm about to say something I've never
said before: I'm really excited to be going to Killeen this weekend. That's
right...
10 years ago
-
My Return and First Time Out… again
-
I’ve been trying to collect my thoughts the last few days. They have been
a jumble of emotions, mostly good. I haven’t felt this way in a long time
and f...
10 years ago
-
Trans Proud.
-
For along time in my life I didn't come out as a trans woman. Mostly due to
fear. Fear of how those close to me would react. Fear of backlash from the
comm...
10 years ago
-
The First Mothers’ Day
-
If last year we celebrated the last Father’s Day, this year we introduced
the first Mothers’ Day. And yes, the apostrophe is in the right place. I
admit to...
10 years ago
-
An Update
-
Hi, everyone. I know, I know, I promised to start blogging again. And
that was a hell of a long time ago. I just found myself far too busy, and
far too ...
10 years ago
-
Feeling Positive Again :)
-
I had been feeling really down about things over the last few months and I
know that my recent posts on here haven’t been very positive about my
situation....
10 years ago
-
Back on track
-
It really sucked having to stop HRT at the beginning of this month. Unable
to get a prescription, and having difficulties importing what I needed to
self-m...
10 years ago
-
A Sad Day in North Carolina
-
North Carolina is a strange State and a great State (most of the time).
Today, it is a sad State. I have many fond childhood memories of summers
there wh...
10 years ago
-
-
Conclusion and Closure
-
I don't tend to blog that often these days. It's a shame really because I
used to love blogging. Unfortunately my time tends to be taken up with
other thin...
10 years ago
-
Come Up to the Lab: My Gender Workshop
-
Ever since Time Magazine proclaimed a “Transgender Tipping Point” a year
and a half ago, I’ve been exploring trans identities and expressions that
aren’t i...
10 years ago
-
Time to myself
-
Recently I have been lucky to have a few evenings to myself to let Jenny
out of the wardrobe. Most of these occasions have been just in my room as
usual, ...
10 years ago
-
Being a Gender Critical woman born trans is a very lonely place to be
-
My understanding of gender critical theory is limited.
There's no reference text anywhere explaining it, and questioning GC
theorists on their own turf nev...
10 years ago
-
Debunking Bathroom Myths
-
*Debunking Bathroom Myths*
Original article by *Brynn Tannehill *can be viewed *Here*
*When the Houston Equal Rights Ordinance was defeated, the ostens...
10 years ago
-
RUMBLED. BUT IT TURNS OUT TO THE GOOD
-
As per usual on a Wed evening I make my way to the Butterfly Club support
premises to get my self ready to face the world. Nothing new in that. And
as per ...
10 years ago
-
Postscript
-
I thought that my urge to blog had departed. It hasn't... but I do need to
move on. Angie's Aspirations — aka About Angie — was written from the
perspecti...
10 years ago
-
17 Months on T Update
-
17 Months on T Next week marks 17 months on T, nearly one and a half
years. I cannot believe I have not posted any update for 5 months, time
just really h...
10 years ago
-
Paranoid Locker Room Fantasies (mostly about naked Trans bodies)
-
Remember the 80’s sex comedy? This is where men learned what girls did in
the locker room (or conversely where women learned what men fantasized
about what...
10 years ago
-
While I Am Away...
-
So....
I have been away...yup. Not news. Been busy. Plus, not much to write about
really, I've just submerged into 'normal' Nairobi life, with a few bumps ...
10 years ago
-
New Times, New Do
-
[image: image]
10 years ago
-
Stronger
-
So I think it is safe to say that Keira is getting stronger or at the very
least more prevalent. I’ve been getting more confident doing certain
things, I k...
10 years ago
-
Finishing therapy
-
I looked back to refer to other blog posts about the CBT I have been having
and found none, realising that I had not written anything about it since I
star...
11 years ago
-
-
*Hey!*
So... tomorrow school begins again.
This schoolyear I am planning to come out and start dressing, acting,
talking, etc. like a girl. Honestly, it's ...
11 years ago
-
This Rain
-
Originally posted on chester maynes:
Abruptly, water gushes from the sky. I hear the storm drops too loud. Wind
creeps cold on my skin. Thunder slits these...
11 years ago
-
Telling a Friend
-
I recently told a friend about Amy. I didn't go into many details or show
him pictures or anything, but it felt good to talk about and get a positive
reac...
11 years ago
-
My Friend Beth
-
A few weeks ago, I said that I wasn't going to be linking to trans-articles
unless something special occurred. There were so many stories that they
weren'...
11 years ago
-
-
End game...
-
So things didn't get better...I slipped further and last Tuesday I went to
my scheduled appointment...when she saw me the choices were go home for a
matter...
11 years ago
-
Commenters and deep thoughts
-
I would like to start by apologizing for the long break between posts. A
little thing called life intervenes and my writing suffers. Family, health,
work, ...
11 years ago
-
Visibility
-
i am a transman. I chose to medically transition so now I am on the other
side of the binary. Being visible for me now means continuing to advocate
for fr...
11 years ago
-
Shutting down
-
I've decided that I am not, after all, the blogging type.
I never managed it in my other identity either, so I don't know why I
should be surprised.
So,...
11 years ago
-
Could it really be THAT easy?
-
So, not going to get too excited here, but bear with me, kay? Last night, I
decided to talk to Phyl about her withdrawals and pulling away. I wanted to
try...
11 years ago
-
One Year as Me!
-
Dianne Piggott
10/30/2013
One year. Just one year. One entire year. All of one year. One circle of
the Earth around the Sun.
A year ago t...
11 years ago
-
Cumberbatch and his offense offence
-
Poor old Benny Cumberbatch…him and his big old posh, ex slave owning gob.
Actually I feel for the bloke. Trying to do his best for British actors of
colour...
11 years ago
-
Coming out on Facebook.
-
I have a relatively small number of friends on facebook, I keep it that
way, I don’t add anyone I meet. Everyone on my friends list is actually my
friend o...
11 years ago
-
Transgender Q&A
-
When it comes to the subject of transgender and the LGBT community, I think
that there are three different types of people. The first (and the fastest
gro...
11 years ago
-
I is for Identity Politics
-
Hello all. For my first post of 2015, I am going back to blogging through
ye old alphabet. Today I is for identity politics. Identity politics are
how ...
11 years ago
-
Saying goodbye
-
The time has come for me to say goodbye and put this blog to bed. I doubt
anyone reads it anymore, but I’m the type of person who likes closure, so I
gue...
11 years ago
-
11-18-2014 Entry: Pulling Back the Transgender Curtian
-
Two days from now will be Transgender Day of Remembrance, which I am sad to
say that before this year, I knew nothing about. I just finished scrolling
thro...
11 years ago
-
I finally legally exist!
-
On July 1st, 2014 it finally happened. The law that made it impossible for
me and many others like me to change their gender on any official documents
drop...
11 years ago
-
A Controversial Stance On The Word “Queer”
-
Controversial new video about the use of the word queer in the LGBT
community.
11 years ago
-
-
*I think it is time to completely let my fears of letting those who know me
in my life, but may not know 'me' now because I did what I needed to do for
my ...
12 years ago
-
Sweeping the Ashes
-
“Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.”
“I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems
don't rhyme...
12 years ago
-
Another new chapter
-
*or the next stop on the timeline...*
*Anyway, as some of you may remember, in a galaxy, far, far..wait, wrong
story.*
*I married my other half 13 years a...
12 years ago
-
Three Unwise Men
-
Yet another bawbag is frothing at the mouth.
This latest cretinous oaf, a Russian actor of whom this reporter at least
has never heard, says he would "stuf...
12 years ago
-
Hanging in, hanging out, hanging on
-
It has been a while since I have posted anything here. Up to this point, I
have maintained this blog as a combination of sporadic articles, and the
occasio...
12 years ago
-
I've finally finshed what I started.
-
It's been quite a while since I've written. Again, not because there was
nothing to say. On the contrary, there's been plenty going on. I have
been una...
12 years ago
-
Enough
-
Originally posted on Nuclear Unicorn:
My approach to Cathy Brennan has long mirrored my approach to Ann Coulter;
I generally refuse to dignify their delibe...
12 years ago
-
Transgender children: 3 British case studies
-
I was recently asked to speak at the NSPCC about the issues trans children
face. As part of my talk I read out three case studies, published below.
All nam...
13 years ago
-
Retrospect - Spring 2011 - The Highs and Low of being a TGirl
-
Widemouth Bay, CornwallBy the spring of 2011 I felt that things were going
quite well and that with my new image I was well on the well to achieving
the g...
14 years ago
-
-
A BLOG ON BLOGGER? OLDER POSTS FOUND BY LINK.
-
After a flat out hectic two months I am sitting here with no pressing
commitments except perhaps to try and cure this terrible cough and sore
throat. In th...
17 years ago
-
Reality TV
-
I was reassembling the bike last weekend with radio 4 on drip-feed and
heard a piece about people who live a second life on the Internet. It
appears that f...
17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated
No comments:
Post a Comment