Search This Blog

Monday, June 30, 2014

What My Life is Like Beyond the Curtain

Lady Withsass is the pseudonym this blogger goes by.  In this post, our blogger takes you through a point in time when she made her first appointment with a gender therapist and brings you up to date as to what's going on today.  

She ponders:

So it leaves me wondering, is this as good as it gets?  Will I ever get to enjoy the simple pleasures of doing the little things that I have always wanted to do as a woman?

It's not a perfect world for Lady Withsass or her honey.

I feel for her.

I feel for her honey

And, I feel for the woman who left the anonymous comment on this post.

It's just not a perfect world for many of us.

This is an interesting, well written, post to read.  What My Life is Like Beyond the Curtain, is from the blog, Ordinary, Average Woman.

When I discover a new blog, I always go back to the first post.  This one is worth reading.  Go here for that post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated