Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Opening Up and Writing Stuff Down

Sometimes when I look back through my blog I can't help feel that it's all a bit wishy washy.  There's no real substance to it, just photos that probably bore the pants off others, mundane ramblings, posts about purchases and the odd outfit idea/fashion inspiration along the way.  At times I feel like its the work of a youngster, someone trying to be a blogger without any real content to blog about. It makes me want to call it a day but then I tell myself that it's all part of documenting who I am and what makes me tick

I saw that statement in one of Lotte's latest posts and it made me want to read on.

I'm glad I did.
 
Whenever I see a blog where the author really has a lot to say, that many others can relate to, I'll drop everything to feature that blog.  In this case, Lotte, in an effort to add some substance to her blog posts, discusses some topics that all of us can relate to:

Suffering in silence

Frustration

Selffishness

It's a really thoughtful post from Lotte.  


Opening Up and Writing Stuff Down Part Three


1 comment:

  1. Wow, I had to look twice when I stopped by your blog just.

    Thanks for the mention, I wasn't expecting that. I'm hoping to write alot more about my thoughts and feelings now as I've not done that enough on my blog in the past. I find I have so much I want to discuss about this transgender business but most of the time I struggle to get words written down. I probably spend too much time thinking about how to write it rather than just getting it written down.

    Thanks for visiting.

    Lotte x

    ReplyDelete

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated